FS : IBANEZ MTM1 Blood Red

Nitsuj

Mar 6, 2008
www.soundclick.com
ITEM SOLD.

Here's a chance to score an Ibanez MTM1 Blood Red that was purchased brand new 6 months ago. This came with EMGs 81 & 60 and was an NOS before the Seymour Duncan Blackouts replaced it.

I bought it because of its neck-thru specs and was only used for recording and never gigged with. Its a really fast and slim Wizard II neck and produces great sustain.

There aren't any dinks, scratches and blemishes on this guitar and it has very little playing hours on it. I have to let it go to take care of bills and will get this axe again some time in the future. It has been professional set up for low action at Drop C tuning and has .54 - .10 string gauge on it.

Ibanez MTM1 Blood Red Electric Guitar Features:

o Neck Material: 5pc Maple/Walnut
o Neck Type: Wizard II Thru-Neck
o Body: Mahogany Body
o Frets: Jumbo Frets
o Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
o Inlays: MTM1 Custom Inlay
o Bridge: Fixed Edge Bridge
o Neck Pickup: EMG 60
o Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
o HW Color: BK
o Finish: Blood Red

Neck Dimensions:
o Scale/Length: 648mm/25.5"
o Width at Nut: 43mm
o Width at last fret: 56mm
o Thickness 1st Fret: 19mm
o Thickness 12th Fret: 21mm
o Radius: 400mm

This guitar has been very well taken care of and you'll expect it to be in like new condition. Comes with the black/red SEVEN MTM1 hardshell case that has never left home and some allen key wrenches that came with it.

You can view additional pictures from this link :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ohnitsuj/sets/72157623571849048/

The guitar will be well packed and shipped by registered mail with tracking number.

My ebay id is cliffdove75 and shipping to US is $130 and worldwide international shipping is US$175.

Looking at US$950.

Payment by Paypal.

Cheers.

I love mine! Good luck with the sale... I'd be interested in just the case as I got a black one with mine....

This would probably sell better if you used two pieces of tape to make the inlay say "SE|V|EN" instead of SEVEN.

4414020075_14740b3495_o.gif

Easy Peasy. You gonna buy it? :Smug: