Ice cream man allegedly knocked up 9-year-old

It doesn't really matter what age you are, as long as you're having your period, you can get pregnant. 9 is a pretty early age for a girl to be starting, but a lot of people I know were 10 when they did, so it's not that uncommen.
And it also doesn't matter how *small* she is and how *big* he is. A rapist doesn't really matter how much pain they cause their victim. That had to be unbearable, unimaginable pain for the girl - both pyhsical and mental. There have been toddlers who have been sexually assulted. Rapists, child molesters, pedophiles. They have no idea of what they put their victims through, both in the assult & abuse itself, and what the kid will have to live with for the rest of their lives. These people aren't even human. Something happened in their heads to make them loose all reason and sense of what's right and wrong.
I honestly don't see how this girl would go through pregnancy and giving birth. I hope that she gets an abortion.

Yup. Seriously. That's also why the death penalty should be kept around, but after our fucking horrible justice system is tweaked to make it so that people like that are first in line ... 2 years in prison - wtf?!? :yell:

wait batman doesn't kill people....we need nightwing, now hes badass vigilanty killing people even though batman told him to go
plus his hair is deathmetal and he crushes any robin

Batman is a rich pussy. THE PUNISHER for president. I haven't seen the movie, but in the recent comics he is the most badass superhero ever. He has no connections, no superpowers, and a minimum of fancy gadgets. All he has is a fucking shitload of immense guns and a refusal to die. That's hardcöre.

yeh punisher is pretty cool. no super powers, he just shoots people haha. i havnt seen the new movie, but i saw parts of the old one with dolf lungren! badass.

NoLordy Capone said:
[font=Verdana,Arial.Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]AZ Central | Submitted by: Seedy Edgewick[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"A Maryvale man suspected of sexually assaulting and impregnating a 9-year-old Phoenix girl lured the youngster into his ice cream van and threatened to kill her mother if the child told, police said. Adrian Cruz Gonzalez, 22, reportedly knew the child's mother and would take the girl along as he sold ice cream in west Phoenix neighborhoods, Phoenix police Detective Tony Morales said. Police believe Gonzalez assaulted the child at least once in his van and at his apartment in the 4600 block of West Hubbell Street."

o_O NINE? Jesus Christ!

[/font]
PICTURES. >=(

neal said:
yeh punisher is pretty cool. no super powers, he just shoots people haha. i havnt seen the new movie, but i saw parts of the old one with dolf lungren! badass.
i haven't seen the new one either but the old won is awesome, punisher seems to have a fetish with throwing knives through people's heads in that movie....carnage

Bugger the punisher. Rememer the best spiderman villan ever? CARNAGE.

any dude that can turn his hand into an axe AT WILL gets my vote. Venom was pretty kick arse too.