Iced Earth/Children of Bodom/Symphony X to tour US in may

Status
Not open for further replies.
mandaX said:
I heard that the Beatles are going to tour this summer Glenn, did you hear about that one? ;)
-manda
What...all two of them?? In a strange twist of fate, I'm sure that Ringo will outlive Paul ;)

Then again how about getting Paul and Ringo together with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page? Call it...Beatledded or something. Bedraggled may even be better.

oh well...next!
Glenn

Only if I can get extra sauce on the side, cause sometimes the bastards at McDonalds won't give me extra sauce even though I'm paying more.. God Dammit. Can we get Symphony X branded condiments?
-manda

Wait, You said Thongs, Where's the Russ Allen Thongs you promised at PP?? Ok well I think I'm going to get in trouble so

MERRY XMAS JAXIE!!! We Wub You :-D

-manda

Im pritty sure russ said at the worcester concert that they are gonna take a break and be recording/writing for the next year or so...

but on the other hand I heard The Who is touring again....

"Also at the show last night, I was able to find out some bits of tour info from the club owner (L'amour in Brooklyn, NY). Remember, any of these tours could change due to band's dropping, promoters changing their minds, etc.

ICED EARTH, CHILDREN OF BODOM and SYMPHONY X will be going on tour in late April, early May."

Doesn't L'amours always make up fake tours?

Status
Not open for further replies.