Iced Earth drummer

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
This has nothing to do with SymX and their greatness but...
Drummer Richard Christy (ex-ICED EARTH, LEASH LAW, DEATH) has successfully completed his one-week Howard Stern "Get John's Job" audition, and voting has begun at http://contest.trimspa.com/job/poll.php

Voting will take place from now till Wednesday. You can hear a good summary of Richard's week on the show here: http://contest.trimspa.com/richard.shtml

voting takes like 2 seconds

I don't like Howard Stern, but Richard Christy is a hell of a nice guy and an awesome drummer, so I voted for him. It was kind of sad to see him leave Iced Earth - he was the power of that band. His double-bass was unreal.

I was listening a little bit to that last week and thought that he was hillarious on Howard. I hope he gets the job!

MorphineChild205 said:
I don't like Howard Stern, but Richard Christy is a hell of a nice guy and an awesome drummer, so I voted for him. It was kind of sad to see him leave Iced Earth - he was the power of that band. His double-bass was unreal.
Yes, but now Bobby Jarzombek's in the band and he > Christy.

Rifugium said:
Yes, but now Bobby Jarzombek's in the band and he > Christy.
:lol: you can't be fuckin' serious. Well, based on what i have heard (halford's shit as opposed to death) christy can play circles around bobby. I am not closed minded on the matter, however. If you can recommend something that shows bobby playing like that, then i will withdraw that statement.

**UPDATE***

He won and got the job. I wonder what it pays? And now Iced Earth will get some cool promotion.....

--------------

Lone Wolf Music

New releases-

Divine Ruins- Featuring ronnie Stixx from Shadow Keep

Lyranthe- Kick ass Prog-Metal from Seattle- Influences-Nevermore, Sym X etc

WithoutEnd- Australian Prog metal in the same vein as Fates Warning and Marillion.

Natural Science- From Holland. Imagine Shadow Gallery meets Royal Hunt.

All titles available worldwide through Century Media or Lone Wolf Music

theodyssey said:
:lol: you can't be fuckin' serious. Well, based on what i have heard (halford's shit as opposed to death) christy can play circles around bobby. I am not closed minded on the matter, however. If you can recommend something that shows bobby playing like that, then i will withdraw that statement.
Spastic Ink.