Iced Earth North American Dates

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
These are the N. American dates for the tour...
I can't seem to find when the tickets go on sale?
Anyone know where a good place to find out?
The "official" site has got to be the worrst place to get
information on the band...

CHILDREN OF BODOM supporting ICED EARTH:

Apr. 18 - Newport Music Hall – Columbus, OH
Apr. 19 - Pop's – Sauget, IL
Apr. 20 - Metro – Chicago, IL
Apr. 23 - The Eagle's Club – Milwaukee, WI
Apr. 24 - Harpo's Concert Theatre – Detroit, MI
Apr. 25 - The Odeon – Cleveland, OH
Apr. 26 - The Guvernment – Toronto, ONT
Apr. 28 - The Medley – Montreal, QC
Apr. 29 - BB King's – New York, NY
Apr. 30 - Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA
May 01 - Palladium – Worcester, MA
May 02 - Jaxx – Springfield, VA
May 04 - Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
May 05 - House of Blues – Lake Buena Vista, FL
May 07 - House of Blues – New Orleans, LA
May 08 - Engine Room – Houston, TX
May 09 - The Back Room – Austin, TX
May 10 - Deep Ellum – Dallas, TX
May 12 - Ogden Theater – Denver, CO
May 14 - Commodore Ballroom – Vancouver, BC
May 15 - Graceland – Seattle, WA-:worship:
May 17 - Avalon Ballroom – San Francisco, CA
May 19 - Cajun House – Scottsdale, AZ
May 21 - House of Blues – Los Angeles, CA

thats odd-they play europe first before the states.i thought they would play the u.s first.
i took your advice sixx and went and brought the glorious burden.been playin it in my van all week at work and it fuckin rocks.dunno,like a super heavy maiden-more epic and majestic in its playing.i was very impressed.
typically my luck though,the one date that they are playing in the u.k is in the middle of my bands u.k tour,so no chance of me seeing them.bugger.

baldyboy said:
thats odd-they play europe first before the states.i thought they would play the u.s first.
i took your advice sixx and went and brought the glorious burden.been playin it in my van all week at work and it fuckin rocks.dunno,like a super heavy maiden-more epic and majestic in its playing.i was very impressed.
typically my luck though,the one date that they are playing in the u.k is in the middle of my bands u.k tour,so no chance of me seeing them.bugger.
Didn't I tell you this band kicks some serious ass?!
Baldyboy=A New Iced Earth fan!

I've been a fan of the band since I discovered em around Burnt Offerings. By the way Jon fucked up his back and might have to have surgery so the tour is postponed atleast two weeks as of right now.

Iced In Flames said:
I've been a fan of the band since I discovered em around Burnt Offerings. By the way Jon fucked up his back and might have to have surgery so the tour is postponed atleast two weeks as of right now.
Shit. That's too bad. If I recall his back was already injured. In any event, it takes more than two weeks to recover from back surgery. My father & uncle have had this done & it's a very slow recovery....:erk:

If it weren´t for the postponement I had planned on attending a show around here in April and then see them again while vacationing in the States in May. Too bad about Jon´s back. Hope he recovers quickly.