06/09 – Las Vegas, NV – House of Blues
06/10 – San Diego, CA – House of Blues
06/11 – Los Angeles, CA – House of Blues
06/12 – San Francisco, CA – The Fillmore

For Immediate Release
March 20, 2009

TICKETS AND VIP PACKAGES FOR TESTAMENT’S US HEADLINING TOUR ON SALE TODAY

NEW ITEMS ADDED TO VIP PACKAGES

Starting at 10AM (local time) today, tickets and VIP packages for TESTAMENT’s upcoming US headlining tour will go on sale to the public. Included in the special VIP Packs are TONS of merch and opportunities to meet the band! The US headlining tour also features thrashers Unearth and Lazarus A.D. as support.

Tickets and VIP packages go on-sale to the public Friday, March 20th with the exception of San Francisco going on sale Sunday, March 22nd.

There are two types of VIP packages available: Meet & Greet Package and Hot Sound Package. The Meet & Greet Package includes a special meet and greet opportunity, access to the sound check, a ticket to the show, autographed poster, merchandise item, collectible laminate, personalized Music Skins, and more! The Hot Sound Package includes a ticket to the show, early entry into the venue, access to the sound check, autographed poster, merchandise item, collectible laminate and more.

The TESTAMENT US tour is being presented by Revolver Magazine and is sponsored by DEAN Guitars, MusicSkins.com, and Dark Star Skateboards. All three sponsors have killer new TESTAMENT items including DEAN Guitars Eric Peterson “Old Skull” Flying V guitar, Dark Star’s Testament skateboard, and The Formation of Damnation-themed Music Skins for portable electronic devices to be included in part of the VIP packages. Also available in the packages will be a Paul Bostaph drumhead to be autographed by the whole band. Links are provided below.

TESTAMENT guitarist Eric Peterson said: “Finally, with a well-received new record that's long over-due, it's time to tour our country! We've jumped around here and there, but it's been a while since we’ve toured most of the country. There are some places we are not hitting up, so check and see if you might need to drive out…we'll make it worth the drive! Life’s hard, but Testament is harder!”

Unearth vocalist Trevor Phipps added: “One of the main reasons I started singing was through inspiration from Testament and Chuck Billy's voice. At 12 years old I grabbed a shitty microphone and plugged it into my six inch Gorilla guitar amp and started singing along to my ‘Practice What You Preach’ tape. Needless to say, Testament helped mold my life in heavy metal, and I personally couldn't be looking forward to touring any more than this.
“Testament have made, and continue to make, important thrash albums over 20 plus years, and we are pumped to be part of their reunion headlining tour. We are, and have been, big fans of their music since we were kids, and sharing the stage with them is going to be a huge honor for us.
“We will be sure to bring our best show every night for our fans and theirs. Our set length is a solid one that will allow us to play new songs off our latest album ‘The March’ as well as some tunes from our earlier CD's. Get ready for six weeks of blazing metal, as this tour is sure to be one for the ages.”

For Immediate Release

April 9, 2009

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, MORE TESTAMENT VIP PACKAGES TO BE MADE AVAILABLE

Due to an overwhelmingly positive response, TESTAMENT has made additional VIP packages available for their upcoming North American headlining tour. The packages will be going on sale immediately, Fans are encouraged to get them soon, as VIP package sales will close 7 days prior to the show day. Extra packages have been added to ALL dates. The tour kicks off May 2 in Seattle and also features Unearth and Lazarus A.D. Links to purchase tickets and VIP packages can be found below next to the individual dates.

“One of the great things about our upcoming tour is that we'll have these special VIP packages that connect us with the fans,” said guitarist Alex Skolnick. “While we always try to say hello to as many folks as we can on tour, it can be difficult with the large crowds and general craziness at the shows. But this time, fans will have the option to come hang out with us via organized meet and greets. They can talk to us, get CDs and posters signed, take pictures etc., while those who are musicians can ask us questions and get advice for their bands. It's going to be fun performing but also getting to know so many of our fans up close and in person.”

There are two types of VIP packages available: Meet & Greet Package and Hot Sound Package. The Meet & Greet Package includes a special meet and greet opportunity, access to the sound check, a ticket to the show, autographed poster, merchandise item, collectible laminate, personalized Music Skins, and more! The Hot Sound Package includes a ticket to the show, early entry into the venue, access to the sound check, autographed poster, merchandise item, collectible laminate and more.

“It goes without saying that I’m really psyched for the upcoming US run,” added guitarist Eric Peterson. “As headliners, we’re finally able to bring fans the show they deserve, to support The Formation of Damnation. I’m also really looking forward to meeting the fans who will be meeting up with us at the shows. Being on the road makes it difficult to really connect with the people who make our tours possible, so, I’m happy that we’ll have the opportunity to interact with fans on a personal basis. Don’t forget, my signature guitar is in stores too!”

***TICKETS - VIP PACKAGE LINKS***

The Montreal show is a little over 1 week away and I have not heard anything about my VIP package. Any word from the other shows? For those who have already gone, when did you recieve yours?

The Montreal show is a little over 1 week away and I have not heard anything about my VIP package. Any word from the other shows? For those who have already gone, when did you recieve yours?

I'm wondering the same thing. I got a VIP Package to the Toronto show which is next week also and I have'nt heard anything yet either? :confused:

Quick question for anyone who has already done the VIP Package (or if anyone else knows). Is there a limit on what you can get signed and can you bring a digital camera to both the Meet & Greet and soundcheck?. The email only mentions that cell phones must be turned off, nothing else?.

Thanks in advance.

hey man, I wanna go to the Fillmore show, I need three tix's, is too late too order @ livenation.com or will there be more at the box office, is there a contact # of the Fillmore-is there anymore VIP's left and how much?