ICED EARTH / SABATON / REVAMP @ House of Blues Chicago, April 06th, 2014

Metal Kaoz

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2014
No one can deny that Floor Jansen’s name is shining in the current nowadays’ Metal music industry, especially from the day she joined the Finnish symphonic Power metallers NIGHTWISH. The truth is though that Floor is a restless spirit who breaths and bleeds music also via her band REVAMP, after the unfortunate AFTER FOREVER split-up, plus she has already participated as a guest in many artists’ albums, like Arjen Anthony Lucassen and Timo Tolkki. The news that REVAMP would join the ICED EARTH US tour dates sounded like a pleasant surprise to my ears, since I had the chance to enjoy Floor’s band only once, back in 2009 at the glorious ‘Graspop’ festival in Belgium. The years have passed, the young Floor has grown enough and her appearance in the huge stage of House of Blues was something more than experienced; it was breath-taking. I have to admit that for some unknown reason I couldn’t connect to REVAMP’s demanding, progressive tunes till today, but I’ve always admired how a young woman like Ms. Jansen can own the stage and instantly grasp all the eyes on her – that was exactly what she did that night, the third in a row in REVAMP’s maiden appearance upon US soil.

Read more at this location:
http://www.metalkaoz.com/live-reports/12905-iced-earth-house-of-blues-chicago-us.html

Njoy!