Iced Earth...The Pride Of U.S. Metal...

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
Jugulator said:
Well, I disagree. I think u should call Nevermore the Pride of US Metal cuz they are much better than Iced Earth. U cannnot compare Iced earth to Nevermore.

I agree. I'm proud of Nevermore and I'm not even American. :devil:
I also like Iced Earth, but you really can't compare the two.

I don't care if a band is overrated or underrated. I listen to the music. I like some tunes, I dislike some others, but in the end if I'm entertained, that's all that count. IE entertain me at the moment, but I haven't been listening to them since 10 years. I am looking forward to their new album a lot. I heard there would be a free bonus DVD as well! :headbang:
:)

OH GOOD LORD!!! I have an unnatural addiction to Iced Earth... My non-metal friends claim it's almost sexual... They only say that because they go through stages with their "popular" bands, and aren't really fans of anything. Anyways, Matt Barlow's voice is nuts, the guitar parts drive the songs like crazy. The music is ingeniously melodic, and makes for much headbanging... I missed their "Horror Show" gig here in Cincinnati last year due to a broken leg, and I regret it... But I will continue supporting these guys. They are the only band that I like that actually comes from my Tri-State! Oh, by the way, is "Something Wicked This Way Comes" a good album?

ShredManWalking said:
OH GOOD LORD!!! I have an unnatural addiction to Iced Earth... My non-metal friends claim it's almost sexual... Oh, by the way, is "Something Wicked This Way Comes" a good album?

this doesn´t make any sense, you worshið the band and yet you don´t have their best album!?

Iced Earth is really one of the best bands, considering several aspects.
This band is unique!

enter.jpg