09. Red Baron
10. When The Eagle Cries
11. My Own Savior
12. Dracula
13. Something Wicked (Trilogy)
14. Gettysburg
15. Iced Earth

Now that's a fucking setlist.

Im going simply because i was offered a ticket and ride. I like Iced Earth but i wouldnt consider myself i big fan or anything. Im fairly intigued by the small amount of Evergrey ive heard though. And as for COB.... I dont think anything needs to be said on the subject.

A set list I saw posted elsewhere, did not include "Dracula". I hope they do play it, as it's my favorite IE tune. I'll be real curious to hear how Tim handles it.

With all the MTV exposure that Evergrey's been getting, is COB still more popular in the US?

Zod

General Zod said:
A set list I saw posted elsewhere, did not include "Dracula". I hope they do play it, as it's my favorite IE tune. I'll be real curious to hear how Tim handles it.
That's your fave IE song? Interesting. Other than a couple of tracks ("Dracula" included), I really did not like Horror Show. Having said that, when Barlow ripped "Wolf" to shreds up on stage, I was absolutley floored. He even took the high harmonies, whereas most vocalists would chicken out and take the 'easier' lower key vox.

With all the MTV exposure that Evergrey's been getting, is COB still more popular in the US?
Quick threadjack, but what do you think of Wolverine, Zod? Particularly their latest album? I bet you would like it.

JayKeeley said:
That's your fave IE song? Interesting. Other than a couple of tracks ("Dracula" included), I really did not like Horror Show. Having said that, when Barlow ripped "Wolf" to shreds up on stage, I was absolutley floored. He even took the high harmonies, whereas most vocalists would chicken out and take the 'easier' lower key vox.
I'll go with "Dante's Inferno" and "Desert Rain", the latter being the single most underrated IE song IMO.

Yea Dracula is my favorite IE song. They better fucking play that song. BTW whats Evergrey like? Ive never had the urge to pick up anything by them.

They are self-proclaimed "dark metal," which you can translate as dark, melodic metal with some power elements and some prog elements. Nice, not overpowering keys, rumbling rhythm section, great guitar, and a singer that reminds me of Bob Seger. :)