Iced Earth And Evergrey Setlist!!

May 17, 2003
wichita, KS
Visit site
:OMG: A Friend And I Drove 5 Hrs To Go See The Show In St. Louis And It Kicked Ass!!!! 'ripper' Pulled Off Singing All The Old Songs Perfectly.

Evergrey Set: The Masterplan, Rulers Of The Mind(if My Memory Is Correct), End Of Your Days, Blinded, Recreation Day, A Touch Of Blessing (new), More Than Ever (new)

Iced Earth Set: Star Spangled Banner, Declaration Day, Burning Times, Vengeance Is Mine, Angels Holocaust, Violate, Melancholy, Greenface, Red Baron\blue Max, Dracula, When The Eagle Cries, My Own Savior, Something Wicked (trilogy) Encore: Gettysburg, Iced Earth.

Verrrrry nice to know the setlist...I'll be catching Iced Earth @ The House of Blues in Hollywood, can't wait! :D

Does anyone know the Bodom set? Me and my friend are driving five hours too to Austin on the 8th to catch them the 9th. Then after the show and the bands leave its hauling ass back here at like 4 in the morning to get here in time for a noon final exam. Woo. Hahah ah well itll be worth it.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Does anyone know the Bodom set? Me and my friend are driving five hours too to Austin on the 8th to catch them the 9th. Then after the show and the bands leave its hauling ass back here at like 4 in the morning to get here in time for a noon final exam. Woo. Hahah ah well itll be worth it.

Ben

From a post on the Braveboard:
CHILDREN OF BODOM:
1.Intro
2.Needled 24/7
3.Hate Me
4.Chokehold (Cocked'N'Loaded)
5.Silent Night Bodom Night
6.Your're Better Off Dead
7.Sixpounder
8.Angels Don't Kill
9.Everytime I Die
10.Hate Crew Deathroll
11.Downfall

dusro2 said:
i missed evergrey in chicago i was soo pissed...at least i got to hang out with the boyz and get wasted...IE was ok too many lineup changes...

We definitely put the beers down during Bodom. I'll never forget the look on your face when it sunk in you missed Evergrey. You immediately found the nearest bartender and began slamming then down! Well hopefully the Milwaukee concert will work for both of us. We'll get there 10 hours early so it doesn't happen again!

dusro2 said:
i dont think ill be able to go to the Mil show...work is a bitch... im going to Muse at 12pm so that will take my mind off it i hope...have fun!

Sorry to hear it. Hope you have fun tonight and we'll have to keep in touch. Looking forward to partying with you and your girfriend at ProgPower.

this was one AMAZING show.

2 great observations;
1) seeing band members wander around Downtown Disney was cool, sigining and getting pictures taken.

2) At PPIII I asked Jon (IE) why he never plays in Florida anymore and his reply was "there's no market there". Coming from the same area IE got started in (Tampa) I was taken aback by this, and ticked thinking I'd never see them live unless Glenn booked them. I'm glad he got that shoved back in his face as he played in front of a packed house in Orlando. He stated on stage "I guess we have a lot of fans here, we'll have to play here more often". That's funny since there's "no market here". I'd really love to know how they come up with these assumptions.

Evergrey was great.. they played a lot of energetic songs (no doubt to the bill) but were VERY well received to a packed house for an opening band that most people look at me funny when I mention their name. Don't ask me for song titles cause I don't know many.. I bought all their CDs, made 1 MP3 disc of them and drive around listening to it.

COB blew the roof off... they have a huge following in Florida. The highlights I thought were; Angels Don't Kill, Needled 24/7 and Six Pounder. But the whole show was great.. Warmen is PHENOMENAL. I loved the flying Vs and old school metal poses and guitar over-the-shoulder-flinging.. last time I saw that it was in a Cinderalla video.

IE was incredible. Anyone who says they don't want to see them because Barlow isn't in the band anymore.. good, that's one more ticket that won't be sold for whenever I want to go. I say to those people - "You're missing out on something special, stop being so thick-headed". Ripper sang with ease and looked like he was having more fun on stage than when I saw him with Priest on the last tour. He took his vocal performance not only to the next level (comparing to Priest show) but to levels beyond.

There were no low-points to the IE set, but my favorites were; Declaration Day, Green Face, Red Baron Blue Max, the entire Gettysburg trilogy, Dracula, Burning Times and Iced Earth. Granted that's most of the set, but you get my point.

If you have a chance to catch this tour - do so.

I just found out Iced Earth is coming to Grand Rapids, MI! I was totally disappointed to find out that the second leg of the tour will be with two different bands, not Evergrey and Children of Bodom. Hopefully the "To Be Announced" band will end up being Evergrey! That would be fantastic! I'll still go see Iced Earth, regardless.... So I wonder if IE will have the same setlist on teh second half of the tour?

~Sh0k~

sh0kr0k said:
I just found out Iced Earth is coming to Grand Rapids, MI! I was totally disappointed to find out that the second leg of the tour will be with two different bands, not Evergrey and Children of Bodom. Hopefully the "To Be Announced" band will end up being Evergrey! That would be fantastic! I'll still go see Iced Earth, regardless.... So I wonder if IE will have the same setlist on teh second half of the tour?

~Sh0k~

rumors are that the "TBA" band is Nevermore.

Kick ass show wasnt it Creeps!!!! Good beer, Good food, Good friends, Great music, hot waitress, new CD's, and a NEW T-SHIRT........what else could you want in a night!

If anyone doesnt go see Iced Earth on this tour when they get a chance then you have missed a show that is sure to become history in the making.

tooobad71 said:
Kick ass show wasnt it Creeps!!!! Good beer, Good food, Good friends, Great music, hot waitress, new CD's, and a NEW T-SHIRT........what else could you want in a night!

If anyone doesnt go see Iced Earth on this tour when they get a chance then you have missed a show that is sure to become history in the making.
you got that right! next up WASP followed by ProgPower !!! wooooo :hotjump: