Iced Earth's new cd cover art?

ow ok thanx!!!i can't wait to see the artwork and of course to listen to the album....speakin of that, did you have a chance to listen to the album and if so, what do you think of it?

Seems like Trav said:
Actually, I am involved in the art direction and doing the design and layout, but the actual main art needed a very different feel this time around and was done by another artist. it's pretty killer.

Do you mean that the art is different as the kind of art used before? did they stop this "cartoonish" style they had for example for Horror show or SWTWC?

Vince_icedboy said:
Do you mean that the art is different as the kind of art used before? did they stop this "cartoonish" style they had for example for Horror show or SWTWC?
I would assume so. If they were using the same style then Travis would probably have done it again. Personally, I think a change would be good for them.The comic book style is cool, but not for 4 albums in a row.

Eyesore said:
I would assume so. If they were using the same style then Travis would probably have done it again. Personally, I think a change would be good for them.The comic book style is cool, but not for 4 albums in a row.

I assume you're right and finally, it would not be surprising as this new album is a new start for the band. It is good to change, even if the comic book style was cool.

Vince_icedboy said:
I assume you're right and finally, it would not be surprising as this new album is a new start for the band. It is good to change, even if the comic book style was cool.
It was cool, and it will return most likely when Jon writes the sequel to "SWTWC."

Check the news at www.metal-rules.com you'll see the cover of the reckoning single. :hotjump:

i like this style, better than the comic style imo, reminds me the Night o the stormrider cover style.

I just hope the cover of TGB will not be so similar to a Maiden cover though. :Spin: