Iced in Flames and Profanity

I've had this vision of Kelly sprawled out on a pavement in New Jersey, her body bucking uncontrollably, as cloud after cloud of gas erupts from her behind.

This cloud eventually grows thick and forms a great smog over the city, blocking off all sunlight for the next ten years and turning NJ into a wasteland.

Wasn't that the September 11th? :loco:

The Real Moonchild said:
I've had this vision of Kelly sprawled out on a pavement in New Jersey, her body bucking uncontrollably, as cloud after cloud of gas erupts from her behind.

This cloud eventually grows thick and forms a great smog over the city, blocking off all sunlight for the next ten years and turning NJ into a wasteland.

im getting sick and it's all your fault!

The Real Moonchild said:

Fuck you man. Sept 11 is NOT a fucking joke. I dont care if you didnt mean any offence.