Ralph Santolla...The New Iced Earth Lead Guitarist???

yup he is a member since this late summer ..
isn´t it too much of a coincidence that you know him, didn´t know about him in the band and want him in the band!?!?!?!?!

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I don't know!

That would be awesome, though!

I know his bass players keep rotating, though Richard seems like a keeper (I sure freakin' hope so!). I would like to see him stay, that's all I'm sayin'.
Richard Christy will most likely stay, and I sure hope he does as well. He's a badass drummer. Jimmy MacDonough came back to being the bass player after Steve Digiorgio was kicked out.

He's in promo picks. He's down as a guest musician on the reckoning credits. Im sure Jon wants the guy to do a full tour with the band, before he makes him a full time member. Kind of like a probationary period at a new job.

SunlapseVertigo said:
Steve wasn't kicked out, he left right before the Horror Show tour.
Jon kicked him out because he pulled out of the tour at the last moment. Steve wanted to stay, but he still had a contract with another band. I guess you could say he left, or that Jon kicked him out. Either way he'll never be in the band again.

blah, all the member changing is unhealthy! damn people's egos, damn them to hell!

new Iced Earth sounds very boring to me. Certainly nothing i've not heard before from themselves and other bands. =(