Idea for Karaoke night

Met-Al

Oct 12, 2004
Hey, everybody!
Even though it doesn't look like I can make it to the karaoke party this year, I thought of an interesting suggestion. Why not set up a sort of contest at the party where someone gets picked to join in the all-star jam on Saturday? If the guys in Pagan's Mind picked a song or a short list of songs for the winner to sing, I think it could be arranged. Talk about an awesome fan experience! What do you think?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Kinda like American Idol, or Rock-Star, kool idea, who knows what would come out of this.

yeah, it wouldn't end up being just some random ProgPower fan who happens to be good at singing... the honor would likely go to someone who's already an established vocalist, which would make the whole idea lame. Keep in mind that there are lots of experienced musicians who go to this show.

Sorry folks. I need to put the kabosh on this idea now. I am having to limit the number of songs from the actual band vocalists because of both time constraints and their enthusiasm over the set as it is now.

Sorry folks. I need to put the kabosh on this idea now. I am having to limit the number of songs from the actual band vocalists because of both time constraints and their enthusiasm over the set as it is now.

Understandable. Can you imagine if the drunk karaoke night crowd picked Curufin as the winner? It'd be such a waste of time on stage saturday... :lol:

yeah, it wouldn't end up being just some random ProgPower fan who happens to be good at singing...

Oh, but...I beg to differ. If I were to compete, it would totally be me...but, evidently the world will never know...

(Born to) Rock On! (another day...)...