Idiots in the workplace

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Do any of you work with a complete and utter shemp? There's the chode at work who is 5ft 5, 120 lbs, glasses, sounds like high pitch Eric from the Howard Stern show, and to top it all off he rides a vespa.

Anywho, he's in her today complaining that he got a ticket riding his mode of transportation in the carpool lane. He says he's going to fight it, since it's his tax dollars that are paying for the car pool lane to begin with. Oh did I mention he's an anarchist? How he would survive in a lawless land, totally beats all logic.

:confused:

vespa:
sball5.jpg

i don't even know my coworkers anymore, but i'm sure some of them suck. when i first started here i think there was 15 people in the office including me. now it's more like 50. thankfully, several of them now have nice racks which certainly didn't use to be the case.

what was i talking about? oh yeah, boobs. boobs are good.

i work in a fishplant with the dregs of society. They are all idiots, criminals, and otherwise fucked up people. Theres 2 or 3 people in the entire place with their head screwed on right.

when i worked at starbucks they kept hiring imbeciles that lasted 2 or 3 weeks...the people that did last were pretty on top of their shit though. at tower it was the people you'd expect to work at a music store; disaffected 20somethings...i fit in nicely :p

How's this for scandalous? My cyber pimping co-worker gives his credit card to a papi chulo co-worker to cover his end of a food run. Dude returns with grub in tow and omits the exchange of a receipt. Simply says, "thanks for lunch." Shlub co-worker checks his cc activity online and sees that two meals were charged to his credit. First and foremost, who the fuck entrusts one's financial security to a co-worker? Secondly, what type of cad would pull such a stunt on somebody he has to work in tandem with on a daily basis? This is the third culinary slight between the two. The first being when the dude ate his double cheeseburger, and left him with the kid's size burger He ordered. The second incident involved gnoshing on his french fries, making what was a large order, in to a kid's size. :lol:

He has also taken the dude's cap and frisbee straight out of his locker. This job is such a fucking joke, spirit crusherrrrrrr! Did I ever tell the tale of the dude who pissed on his arch nemesis' locker as retribution for posting candid pictures of him sleeping in an authorized break area? Let me restate, this job is an fn JOKE! :Spam:

How's this for scandalous? My cyber pimping co-worker gives his credit card to a papi chulo co-worker to cover his end of a food run. Dude returns with grub in tow and omits the exchange of a receipt. Simply says, "thanks for lunch." Shlub co-worker checks his cc activity online and sees that two meals were charged to his credit. First and foremost, who the fuck entrusts one's financial security to a co-worker? Secondly, what type of cad would pull such a stunt on somebody he has to work in tandem with on a daily basis? This is the third culinary slight between the two. The first being when the dude ate his double cheeseburger, and left him with the kid's size burger He ordered. The second incident involved gnoshing on his french fries, making what was a large order, in to a kid's size. :lol:

He has also taken the dude's cap and frisbee straight out of his locker. This job is such a fucking joke, spirit crusherrrrrrr! Did I ever tell the tale of the dude who pissed on his arch nemesis' locker as retribution for posting candid pictures of him sleeping in an authorized break area? Let me restate, this job is an fn JOKE! :Spam:

Nominated (x2)

speaking of work ... looking for some "steady" work to either supplement my income or just give up my biz altogheter.
the unpredictability of this last year is killing me ...

looking for some graveyard shift work ... is there a website that specializes in this sort of stuff?

I do! I'm kinda lacking the PhD though. Important?

Man, I'm having trouble finding a job as an RN. This is some crazy shit.

Post #6 Ep #2,

The other day these two lads met for this first time since the incident of the culinary injustice. My supervisor immediately begins to stir the pot, making a jape of the serious nature of it all. This in turn leads papi chulo to cackle like a hyena, and baby panda (the victim who is panda shaped and just as docile) to steam like a kettle. Words are exchanged, and empty promises of " I got yo covered next time" from Latin papi, followed by a stern Roosevelt like paternal lambasting from baby panda which begot the world's largest elephant ensued. I haven't been to work in 3 days, I could only imagine where this has progressed in such a time. Mind you, these are 2 40 yr old men bickering over a 7 dollar beef bowl. Though the principle of the matter holds volumes.

:Spam:

Last night baby panda, in true endangered fashion flosses that he may be mating in a bamboo patch come the New Year. On his lunch break he commandeers the department vehicle to drive to CVS to buy a pack of condoms. This butterball returns to his work station where he boasts over going with the scented variety, all the while waving the pack up high for all to see. Needless is it to say, that the mislead gash in question, is an internet cyber trollop flying in to L.A expecting to hook up with who she believes is a CK model.

Tis how I spent the turn of the New Year.

CK is a pretty bitchin store actually, but if they dont have XXL sizes, I'm fucked. Only man girly enough to pass as a model on this forum is Dorian, and he's only at the Sears Roebuck's level. :

they are closing 120 stores ... but when you have 3000 its not much of a dent.