Idiots in the workplace

I work with a bunch of musicians. Freaks the whole lot of 'em. And I am their LEADER! Frightening.

We've had some freaks though, the band kind. One dude would go to the bathroom for 45 minutes at a time, on the company phone. Turns out he was shooting heroin, while talking to his nana. Also would smoke meth between the cars in the parking lot on his break. I wasn't there when he was fired but apparently he freaked out and put the blame on his supervisor. "He's like, the worst boss ever!" Haha.

Another dude was pretty good as long as he had someone to guide him on track. He was a genius, but couldn't stay focused. Once his person of guidance left (he moved to France), he became a complete spaz. One day he sat in the back room howling like a wolf for 4 hours straight. My boss tried to hire him back a few times. I did my due diligence and asked everyone 'round the joint for opinions, and the last time this came up I said: "I speak for everyone at the shop: for the love of god, NO."

Some other winner kept leaving halfway through his shift "well, I don't have anything to do, so bye" and I pulled him aside to say "dude, you can't do that, and there is always something to do." He spent the next hour crying to me about his mom and sister. I said if he needed some personal time off okay, but like srsly dude, you HAVE to stay here until 4pm every day. He couldn't figure that out. So finally someone fired him. "Well I'll just be at home now, so if you want me back just let me know." He's the only guy I know who is on Google Maps sitting in front of his house doing bongloads.

Umm. I work there. And I'm a moody bitch. Just ask anyone who asks me a question before 9am most days. The response is usually "fuck off, ask again later" like a dick magic 8 ball.

I was subjugated to three renditions of this song today, along with full sing along and fox esque gesticulation by "vapist."

This is gayer than Gaahl.

Dude is fixated on pop culture and on how many "hits" a particular video receives. He tried to save face by claiming that this was a parody video making fun of pop music. I in turn explained that you cant make a parody of bad music as it's already sunk as low as it goes. The subject matter can not be discerned from that of serious "pop" without knowing the background of the artist.

Also, fuck interrupted my viewing of "Samurai Cop."

Last edited by a moderator: