If anyone needs a good laugh....

I don't think that it's funny at all....

And since these guys each have a few HUNDRED MILLION dollars from playing and making music, I don't think that they give a fuck what you think is hilarious one bit.

Even though I don't like anything by Metallica since "And Justice...", and I do agree that this has turned into some sort of bad joke, I don't believe in bashing the guys who wrote four gospels of the Metal Bible. It's a sin.

The "bass player" will run circles around anybody you know....and then some.

that seemed alright. it wasn't that bad, rob just missed a few notes, they fucked up a few parts on guitar. the funniest thing to me were the vocals, damn james sucks nowadays.

metalkingdom said:
I don't think that it's funny at all....

And since these guys each have a few HUNDRED MILLION dollars from playing and making music, I don't think that they give a fuck what you think is hilarious one bit.

Even though I don't like anything by Metallica since "And Justice...", and I do agree that this has turned into some sort of bad joke, I don't believe in bashing the guys who wrote four gospels of the Metal Bible. It's a sin.

The "bass player" will run circles around anybody you know....and then some.

Sin... What if I don't belive in "sin"?
I will laugh at whatever I find funny, and the money agrument is one of the weakest cards you can pull.
And by the way, Alex Webster >>>>> Rob the monkey man

the fact that they call themselves professionals and they have such sloppy playing and james lack of a voice is what humors me. though i've seen them do MUCH better live in the 'late late' (st anger) years. but jame's voice has been gone for a while. when the lead guy's voice goes, you know its time to call it quits or find a replacement singer.

I kept waiting for the punch line. But it just kept going on and on and on. Then it was over. I missed the funny. Now I'm just tired and bored. But yeah -- good point metalkingdom. They've got more fans than me, they make more money than me, and they play better than me. Vocals aren't necessarily better than me, which is unfortunate since I suck, but you know -- all the rest of it.

zmetallica said:
the fact that they call themselves professionals and they have such sloppy playing and james lack of a voice is what humors me. though i've seen them do MUCH better live in the 'late late' (st anger) years. but jame's voice has been gone for a while. when the lead guy's voice goes, you know its time to call it quits or find a replacement singer.

Could someone please get this memo to Ozzy.

I don't get it...

Really, whats so funny? So the bands gone down hill and they still have a dedicated fanbase. So what...