If anyone wants to waste bandwidth...

The new version of Madhouse is completely awful, in every way. If John Bush is so great live (which he was), why does he sound like shit on every single Thrax studio release?? o_O

Jean-Pierre said:
The new version of Madhouse is completely awful, in every way. If John Bush is so great live (which he was), why does he sound like shit on every single Thrax studio release?? o_O
Good question. I was wondering the same thing. He's great live, but sucks balls in the studio....Anthrax studio albums, at least, because he was awesome back in Armored Saint.

Funny thing is... since my Alias on the net is generally Thraxz everyone usually assumes I'm an Anthrax fan, which I'm not. (I'm not talking about you guys.) Sorry for the off topic post.

Jean-Pierre said:
Because Anthrax fans are total fanboys, like with all nu-metal bands :loco:

Ayeka said:
Because Anthrax fans are total fanboys, like with all nu-metal bands :loco:
Hey careful I'm an Anthrax fan (and checking inside my pants I'm a boy), but of the Belladona era up to (and including) 'Persistance of Time', so don't generalize so easily :D

Wicked Child said:
Good question. I was wondering the same thing. He's great live, but sucks balls in the studio....Anthrax studio albums, at least, because he was awesome back in Armored Saint.
I miss Armored Saint so much :erk: