If Charlie Benante can stop being so emotional for a minute he may want to read this.

fah-q said:
Fag Jr, you call Bush a dunce? Do you realize he is a Harvard graduate? Where did you graduate from? Truthfully, where did you graduate from? Selected and elected in consecutive terms but, he is a dunce? That would mean, in your eyes, most of the American people are stupid.
Please, go to some other websites besides moveon.org.
Here are some you could try:
www.drudgereport.com
www.newsmax.com

Have a nice day.

Indeed he did receive a Northeastern Ivy League education.

He's just another Northeastern Elitist. He probably watches those Hollywood

Movies, too.

I wouldn't doubt that he kicks puppies in his spare time.

House of Seance said:
lol, now he'll reply calling you "fah-g", and that'll be the perfect representation of how intelligent the debate on the Billy Milano board goes 95% of the time :lol:

grow up folks

You have a good point, House of Gay-eance.

fah-q said:
Fag Jr, you call Bush a dunce? Do you realize he is a Harvard graduate? Where did you graduate from? Truthfully, where did you graduate from? Selected and elected in consecutive terms but, he is a dunce? That would mean, in your eyes, most of the American people are stupid.
Please, go to some other websites besides moveon.org.
Here are some you could try:
www.drudgereport.com
www.newsmax.com

Have a nice day.

Anyone with money can graduate....

BUSH IS AN IDIOT.

Oh well, at least he's "on vacation" in Crawford... means he won't have his messy hands in grown folks business.... everytime shit hits the fan, he runs to Crawford....

Papa Josh said:
Anyone with money can graduate....

BUSH IS AN IDIOT.

Oh well, at least he's "on vacation" in Crawford... means he won't have his messy hands in grown folks business.... everytime shit hits the fan, he runs to Crawford....

Anyone with money can graduate? You can apply that to kind of ignorant logic to anyone.
George "The Billionaire Communist" Soros
John "Why the long face" Kerry
Ted "The bitch couldn't swim" Kennedy
Nancy "I support Unions but, muscled them out of my winery's" Pelosi

Besides, if that shit were true, the flying-ace Kennedy would have passed the bar on his first try. How many times did it take him to pass? Hmmm.
Nothing but sour grapes and accusations.
Have a nice day.

The Bush administration has been a farce, complete and utter. Loyalty to a party should not continue to keep him and his family in office, considering their complete inability to do anything but line their own pockets.

I have zero interest in the personal history of Mr Bush, but based on how he runs the U.S and his attitude to foreign policy, I'd have to say he's one dangerous man. Also, regardless of what his education status is, he rarely displays himself as a man of intelligence and integrity.

JEB BUSH IN '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyHatred said:
:lol: That will not happen.

are you kidding?

havent you heard? the Bush's are the most ingenious, idiot crime Lords in all the world!

they orchestrate mass destruction of American landmarks and blame poor, innocent Islamic radicals.

they manipulate an entire nation's voting system to get elections to go their way.

everything they do, particularly W. Bush, is an insidious plot.
the only thing this evil genious was unable to do was fake his college record, which, in itself, was probably just a smoke screen to fool the public.

the only way Jeb Bush WONT get into office in '08 is if he decides he doesnt want to run, and even then, with the mind control the Bush's have over average voters, he'll probably get the write-in vote.
:Smug:

I am not here to talk shit about Bush. We all know my opinion of the guy and I don't feel the need to rant and rant about my disdain for him:) Ya know? I agree with some points that you guys present. I don't think you are bad people for supporting him. I wonder why sometimes, but hey, this is America and you can support whoever the hell you want. I could go on and on about Bush but what is the point? Really? I don't expect to change anyones opinion(especially on a message board) So rant on, Sue:headbang: . Just don't generalize all Democrats into one neat box because I don't do that with Republicans. The way I look at is, there are good politicians and there are bad ones. Just like music, there is good music(SOD) and there is shitty music(Yeah, I'm looking at you, Rammstein:lol: )

MyHatred said:
I am not here to talk shit about Bush. We all know my opinion of the guy and I don't feel the need to rant and rant about my disdain for him:) Ya know? I agree with some points that you guys present. I don't think you are bad people for supporting him. I wonder why sometimes, but hey, this is America and you can support whoever the hell you want. I could go on and on about Bush but what is the point? Really? I don't expect to change anyones opinion(especially on a message board) So rant on, Sue:headbang: . Just don't generalize all Democrats into one neat box because I don't do that with Republicans. The way I look at is, there are good politicians and there are bad ones. Just like music, there is good music(SOD) and there is shitty music(Yeah, I'm looking at you, Rammstein:lol: )

i'm just having a little fun, man.
:kickass:

MyHatred said:
The way I look at is, there are good politicians and there are bad ones. Just like music, there is good music(SOD) and there is shitty music(Yeah, I'm looking at you, Rammstein:lol: )
Very good analogy but, after seeing that video. I don't think it is fair to compare anyone to Rammstein :puke: