If there's one thing I hate...

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
... it's the black-out season (a.k.a. the holliday's) :Smug:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a scrooge, But it sucks when for the past three months you have no new news, or information to report... until now (i.e. album release date, listening party, new songs written, ect. ect.)... and when you do spread the word, everyone is on vaction, unavailbale until the begining of the year OR could give a poop less because this damn holliday season consumes everyone's lives like a coprorate feeding frenzy!

Promoting a new album and anything else sucks during this time of year.... I think I'm going to do the same as everyone else! :p

Bleah! :yell:

I plan on spending tomorrow eating too much, drinking far too much (BTW Dustin, please save me some of that homebrew if possible, that was excellent), watching Indiana Jones, marvelling at the 8-10 inches of snow the valley can expect (!), and hopefully enjoying some of the things now lurking under the tree. There's a big-ass box under there that may possibly contain 5.1 surround speakers, which would be nice... but we'll see.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, that you stay safe and well, and that Santa brings you all your hearts could desire. :)

(BTW, Dustin... sorry if your & Sheri's present broke in transit, but thankfully it'll be just as enjoyable. :) )

No worries, your gift was delcious just the same! :D

I had to hide it just so that the Sheri wouldn't eat it all before I could!
So... did you get what you wanted for Christmas Mr. Luna?

I was suprised witha new computer & printer... which blew my mind! I was even expecting that! And just in time... my other computer was on it's last leg, and the hard-drive was ready to go anytime.

Now all I need is Photoshop and Dramweaver program and I'm ready to rock!

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
No worries, your gift was delcious just the same! :D

I had to hide it just so that the Sheri wouldn't eat it all before I could!
Glad you enjoyed it. Special import, don't you know. :)

Dustin said:
So... did you get what you wanted for Christmas Mr. Luna?
After a fashion...

Let's put it this way. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but my dear wifey is the only person on the planet who would go to the trouble of buying me - a die-hard Xbox fan, remember - a surround-sound home theater system (speakers & new DVD player), but get one that is 100% incompatible with the Xbox, which happens to be able to output in-game sound and music in, of course, true Dolby surround. D'oh!

It kicks ass for movies, though, but it makes the TV look a bit shabby. It kind of accelerates the need for a big-screen. :cool:

A few groovy things besides that, as well, although only three CDs, all from my mum:

Iron Maiden - 'Dance Of Death' (UK edition - appears to not have the copy protection issues the domestic release has... also got it on double picture disc vinyl, which was very nice!)
The Darkness - 'Permission To Land'
The Pretenders - 'Loose Screw'

Not listened to the latter two yet, although I find The Darkness troubling, not least because Kerrang!, without a hint of irony, have described them as, and I quote, "the greatest rock 'n' roll band of the last twenty years" (go figure). My mum just picked it up 'cos they're getting huge in Blighty... as for the Pretenders CD, I'm still trying to work that out - Chrissie's a talented lady for sure, but I'm nervy of sticking that one in...

An interesting Christmas, to be sure.