if u live in the uk make sure u come out to watch me play as kirk hammett

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
Yes it is true! I will be helping out misstallica in the uk on guitar at the end of may.... :)

here are the dates:

May 22 2010 Sheffield O2 Academy2, Sheffield, North
May 23 2010 Newcastle O2 Academy2, Newcastle, Northeast
May 24 2010 Glasgow O2 ABC2, Glasgow, Scotland
May 25 2010 Liverpool O2 Academy2, Liverpool, Northwest
May 26 2010 Birmingham O2 Academy3, Birmingham, Midlands
May 27 2010 London O2 Academy2 Islington, London, London and South East
May 28 2010 Bristol O2 Academy2 Bristol, Southwest
May 29 2010 Oxford O2 Academy2 Oxford, South

I get to see jenna woohoo!:headbang:

I'll do what I can to attend May 23 2010 Newcastle O2 Academy2, Newcastle, Northeast

Just up the road from me. :D

If you see a marry me coutrney sign....ahem its not me ;)

Theres some big bands playing there this year, same week Dan reed is on later int he year Blondie, the damned
And I am gutted I just saw....Pennywise are on on Monday night!!!!!

Have you been to the UK before Courtney?

If Not pack your thermals, its pretty cold over here right now!!!!
I'm gonna try and get to the newcastle show, I'll bring a few of my mates along if I can get there.

You'll find the people in the North and Scotland friendlier than those in the South......wierd thing but it happens.

Had a great time last night! Me and my friend David were talking to Scott of 15 Times Dead (the support act) outside the venue when Courtney ran out and gave a me a huge hug and I ensured I stayed her best friend for life by giving her lots of Galaxy chocolate. :D Unfortunately the set was cut short by two songs (and I forgot to ask which ones) but it was still an awesome night all round. Brightwell better watch his arse, that's all I can say! ;) (Joking! I love you Chris!) Oh, I forgot to mention the drunk Irish dude that kept butting in when we were trying to talk who was disappointed they never played Sandman and was convinced that Courtney was from Donegal in Ireland!! She told him she was Scottish! Hahaha! :lol:

Here are some pics...

IMG_4848_576x768.jpg

IMG_4860_1024x768.jpg

IMG_4861_576x768.jpg

IMG_4867_576x768.jpg

IMG_4869_576x768.jpg

IMG_4872_576x768.jpg

IMG_4873_576x768.jpg

IMG_4891_576x768.jpg

IMG_4892_1024x768.jpg

and the link to the rest
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v114/Metallicat180/Misstallica/

And some video I took...

Dual harmony solo during Ride The Lightning

Fade To Black

Orion

Setlist

Hit The Lights
Ride The Lightning
Leper Messiah
Trapped Under Ice (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: )
Harvester Of Sorrow
Motorbreath
Disposable Heroes
Fade To Black
Orion
Creeping Death
Seek & Destroy
Master Of Puppets

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to see Courtney, hear some Metallica and found some 3 Muskateers bars? Sounds like you had a good day, Jenna! :kickass:

Hell yeah!!! I was just walking up Buchanan Street and looking in various shop windows and had to do a complete double take when I saw a box of Three Musketeers one window. Of course I ran and I was like a kid in a candy store!! Haha!! They had twinkies, Mountain Dew (no diet tho :( ) and loads of other American sweets. :D No Oreo cakesters either. :cry:

If I could I'd fly to England for these shows.
Maiden , Metallica (and Megadeth) being my life,
all my life, this is so cool. I hope Maidens cover Metallica
one day :D or play with Damage Inc. again soon!!
Thanks for sharing.

I love this pic.

IMG_4892_1024x768.jpg

How lovely and nice does Courtney seem?

Have a safe trip home Courtney and I hope you enjoyed the UK.
Sorry I was unable to make it to the Newcastle gig Something I will always regret, however family issues had to come first. :mad:

Asterothe - 3/5 of them have!!!! With Crabby Patty. ;)

Haha, that's cos she is!! How sweet! I love that pic too!! She was so smiley and happy when I was speaking to her. :D

It's Bristol tonight and one of my nutty friends is going, god help her when she meets him!!! :lol: I had been bugging everyone I knew to go to these shows for absolutely ages and I had some going to Birmingham and London and they ALL let me down at the last minute!!! :mad: Can't rely on anyone these days! :Smug:

Nice show in Bristol tonight! And normally I don't even bother with tribute acts...