• Sun Bear - Small, but mean bear. Easily fits in a travel case

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Ape - Helps *influence* promoters to give us better time slots

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Briody said:
I just listened to a deathmetal band that has a parrot for a singer

http://www.reptilianrecords.com/reptilian/hatebeek.html

If Jag Panzer added an animal in the band, which one should it be?

Who are you looking to replace, Mark? Whoever it is, they must not be doing a very good job if they might lose their post to an animal! (although the cat in the vid could probably front a band pretty good... can it play an instrument as well?):loco:

secret_weapon said:
Who are you looking to replace, Mark? Whoever it is, they must not be doing a very good job if they might lose their post to an animal! (although the cat in the vid could probably front a band pretty good... can it play an instrument as well?):loco:
It would be an addition, not a replacement. Probably playing something like tambourine (if it's a girl animal). If it's a guy animal we could probably hook it up with a real instrument.

Briody said:
It would be an addition, not a replacement. Probably playing something like tambourine (if it's a girl animal). If it's a guy animal we could probably hook it up with a real instrument.
I dunno.... some might find that a bit sexist. Besides, if it's a guy animal, couldn't it just play the skin flute?:tickled: :Spin:

secret_weapon said:
I dunno.... some might find that a bit sexist. Besides, if it's a guy animal, couldn't it just play the skin flute?:tickled: :Spin:
Some people find animals playing instruments sexy?????? What the.....

Oh wait, you said sexist. Never mind.

Briody said:
Some people find animals playing instruments sexy?????? What the.....

Oh wait, you said sexist. Never mind.
A little Spinal Tap humor, eh? :cool: Cool! ("These only go up to eleven...") When you recruit this animal, how about putting out an album with an all black cover.? Oh, wait, Metallica already ripped off that idea (sort of). How about offering the gig to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog? :ill: Imagine the possibilities! Hmm... Decade of the Nail Spiked Poop, anyone?:yuk: