If you are from Latin America (or if ur curious) read this.....

Vicious

Fallen Angel
Mar 16, 2002
Brasil
hi all.
i´m posting this to tell u latin fans of Dark Tranquillity that there´s a new forum in the "The Scene" section: The Latin America Scene!
í´m sure that there´s a lot of latins who post here, so let´s everybody meet in there! i hope you show up there!
thankz u guys!

Bueno, el hecho de que haya muchos "latinos" por aquí creo que viene a referirse a que hay muchos muchachotes que hablan castellano. Pq los italianos son latinos...

Btw: Your signature is too big and it bothers me. :mad:

I hate the term "Latin", i hate almost all terms refering to race but Latin its gotta be the second more stupid cause it describes too many too different between each other people. The number 1 is Asian.

well Asian could refer to anybody living/born in Asia, so it would pass. Latin is something for abstract....mainly due to the root of it. But well I guess everybody has clear which areas of the world have "latin" people and which not. But I agree, latin sometimes defines just half of the people of the latin countries!!! but well watcha gonna do, it's just like all the big nouns...
I guess another one missrated is African, as for sure everyone would point a black person, and just half (or may be 60%) of the population in Africa is black

however, latins were an actual people in history, so the term has something to be applied to.
besides, the non-existence of races as such does not imply ethnic groups are non-existent as well. i suppose that on a strict language basis one might highlight neo-latin languages speakers as latins, or neo-latins. as long as we all know what we're talking about, that's for sure.

rahvin. (who doesn't really know what he's talking about)

We latins should all speak latin...

Quantus tremor est futurus, quando judex est venturus, cuncta stricte discusurus.