If You Bought Tickets For Your Favorite Band and...

It's a bit strange certainly, but my mate's already got on the train to Manchester to see them there. I'll be interested in hearing how it all goes... to be fair I'm now glad I didn't get tickets to see them, but at least they have bass for this gig, unlike one of the ones before it.

happened with helloween...and that for over a decade now, HAHA
seriously, i most likely would go...and in the worst case (for example hellowenn)...you just have to sing louder than the guy on stage ;)

Benton is back I think for the London show this Friday, but I'm still not all that up for going. I don't care about hearing Visceral Bleeding, and I don't want to part with £17.50 on the door!

If You Bought Tickets For Your Favorite Band and found out the lead singer won't be able to perform due to what ever reasons. The band decides it would be a good idea to still play the show with a different vocalist, would you still go and support the band?
I think I would go depending on who was filling the place of the lead vocalist. If I knew it was some lame vocalist then I might not want to go.
This recently happened with Deicide.

You may as well say, "If someone took a shit, would you eat it? I might, so long as it tasted good. But if it didn't, I wouldn't."

So Vortex does do the BM screech? Hell, what is Shagrath still doing there? Ever since he stopped playing everything except drums (like in their early releases), he's only struck me as filler.

Vortex does both growls and singing on Borknagar's The Archaic Course and Quintessence, and pretty well too.

I thought he played guitar? At least he was in their Sorgens Kammer video.

Stormblast MMV was done without Galder or Vortex, so Shagrath helped out Silenoz with the guitars. Shagrath is an accomplished guitarist, as evident by his lead play in the band Chrome Division.

So Vortex does do the BM screech? Hell, what is Shagrath still doing there? Ever since he stopped playing everything except drums (like in their early releases), he's only struck me as filler.
Shaggy serves a purpose by performing lewd dances in a leather skirt during tours and music vids. Aside from, that he yells "Oi Oi" and prances about like a fat goth chick.