if you like CoB, check this...

This is how much of a prog bitch I am...I see the initials "DT" and automatically think "Dream Theater" then I have to stop myself and realize "he probably means Dark Tranquility" :p

But besides that, I've heard some Kalmah and I think they're definately very cool.

SlayerOfTheWord said:
thank you very much for the advise, i am downloading it right now. do you know more bands that sound like kalmah & children of bodom?

Warchild X - I checked them out because I know their keyboarder and first time I heard them I really thought I was listening to CoB :D
http://www.warchildx.com/index.php?loc=media

Yngvai X said:
This is how much of a prog bitch I am...I see the initials "DT" and automatically think "Dream Theater" then I have to stop myself and realize "he probably means Dark Tranquility" :p
I thought of Dream Theater, too, and I don't even listen to DT or any prog at all :D

Heroes To Us is my favourite Kalmah song,like the slow and stomping start.
And yeah,when I first heard an Imperanon song I thought it's CoB,but the song shadowsouls and hollow man are not realy something that CoB would do(female vocals on shadowsouls and clean male vocals on hollow man). I like these two songs the most because they're so different and i think the clean vocals are good too,they give that songs a nice touch.