If you like Empyrium, you must try Estatic Fear

JayKeeley said:
I wouldn't say that A Sombre Dance drops all the metal elements though...
Yeah, I listened to the album shortly after this thread was started, and I don't really know why I wrote that. Guess I hadn't listened to it in a while before then, haha.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, I checked it out. Are they trustworthy then? I notice they only accept cash. Ugh.
That's odd, because they accepted credit card payment when I ordered from them. This was quite a while ago though. Try e-mailing them, I dealt with a very friendly woman called Eva who was lots of help. They put in a free CD from one of the bands of their label too, so yeah, on that occassion they were very good.
Doomcifer said:
They're actually writing new material. The lead male vocalist said it himself, I forgot his name.
There was meant to be a new one in 2003 originally, but I e-mailed CCP some time last year and that Eva woman told me it might never be released due to the main bloke's ill health. Haven't heard anything since though.

Doom said:
There was meant to be a new one in 2003 originally, but I e-mailed CCP some time last year and that Eva woman told me it might never be released due to the main bloke's ill health. Haven't heard anything since though.

Hmm. The main bloke is the one who metioned the process at work. It was about 3-4 months ago. I should do some research on this since it is worth it.