If you like melo-death...

Steiner

Dyslexics Untie!
May 24, 2002
Rocklin, CA
www.google.com
If you're into the melo-death scene and are looking for new bands, here are a couple debut albums out there worth checking out...

Mors Principium Est - Inhumanity (Sweden)
Omnium Gatherum - Spirits And August Light (Finland)
Eternal Lies - Spiritual Deception (Sweden)
Beyond The Embrace - Against The Elements (U.S.)
Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance (Sweden)

!:headbang:

Steiner said:
If you're into the melo-death scene and are looking for new bands, here are a couple debut albums out there worth checking out...

Mors Principium Est - Inhumanity (Sweden)
Omnium Gatherum - Spirits And August Light (Finland)
Eternal Lies - Spiritual Deception (Sweden)
Beyond The Embrace - Against The Elements (U.S.)
Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance (Sweden)

:headbang:

Ooops, didn't see this until now. Put this group (nightrage) on another post. Seems like you are into some great bands that I like too! :headbang:

Steiner said:
Hey Valofvalhalla...ya, I can think of a million more (like Arise for example) but since this is a Testament forum I try to keep it light. ;)
Yesterday I spent about two hours downloading mp3's off that site. My husband and I just got a new Chevy DuraMax 2500 HD! Bose stereo sound system fucking rocks hard. lol The Tremor sounds killer and so does some Armored Saint! :)

Insania said:
Inhumanity is a great CD... I'd recommend it to Testament fans...

Of the 5 CD's I listed this is the best one IMO. The guitars are so technical and melodic. My only criticism is that the vocals are sorta quiet. I'm really digging this album though. In fact I've been emailing back and forth with the band. It sounds like they are looking to record a video in the near future and perhaps start on a North American tour if record sales continue at their current pace. It sounds like this band has already become rather well known in the European underground metal scene. Hopefully Listenable Records will start marketing them a little better in the U.S. We'll have to see. They really do sound polished for a band with only one album under their belts.