If you like Novembre you might like my band

Yeah, your band is really good! Remind me more of Swallow the Sun, mainly - piano passages and growling, also some guitars riffing from the first song - and some Opeth here and there, instead of Novembre, but of course it may be of interest here.
Yes, the first song is definitely better than the other one.

There's another band which should be interesting here, called Ghost Brigade
http://www.myspace.com/ghostbrigade
Was readin' a review in which they've been compared to Opeth, but I don't think so, it's sicker, it's heavier, it's Finnish! Hail Finland! Would never stop to admire bands from that country :worship:

Great band, i discover you guys on myspace time ago :)

oh and i loved Ghost Brigade debut album, i don't think they sound like opeth neither, they reminds me of Katatonia more, the last ones.

Im keen to get my the New Noctis material recorded. Unlike the first cd. Its has lot of Novembre influence to it. The songs have the kinda Mellon collie almost happy waltz feeling at times. But still its doesnt come close to Novembre. But no one can do what Novembre do so why bother trying to copy them. :lol:

My solo project, Potmos Hetoimos, is heavily influenced by Novembre, but comes off sounding very little like it. If you're interested in epic progressive sludge/doom storyline albums, you should check it out. I have four albums (including a 2-disc, 2-hour+ album) up for download at www.iwithsiaerecords.com/potmoshetoimos.html ... if anybody actually gives it a shot, "The Millstone" is the best starting point.