if your nick was taken...

hard to say my most common one is VmpyreD (from a very kick ass anime movie by the name of Vampire Hunter D) which ive used on assorted things since like 1994, my AOL name (when i had it), my Ultima Online account name, blah blah blah. If I didnt have Final_Vision...........hmm.......I would be "The BUS that couldnt slow down..........." has such a nice ring to it............ :D

Final_Vision: Stealing copyrights from everyone! :lol:

Hmmm.... One nick I could have chosen if this one was taken by another strange person (I still wonder who took the YahooMail one...) is... The Ugly Mean Chickie

It is from a cartoon about a psycho drunk chicken who escapes from the farm. No one would expect me to make "nice" posts if I had a name like that, so it may be good I didn't take it...

I am only mean and ugly acting towards certain people who really anger me... I also prefer not to be angered... It's messy.

mmmm. . well Dreamreader was my second choice, typically I go with Sonic Death Monkey, I used to go with Llallogan and never really had any problems with that one.

Final_Vision: Speaking of vampire-related anime, what do you think of Hellsing? I have just watched the first five episodes and although it certainly isn't the best anime-series I've seen (Evangelion is), I kind of liked the atmosphere in it.

And that reminded me of, has anyone heard anything about Atlantis lately? I've tried to email her, but she hasn't responded. I'm starting to get worried...

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain
And that reminded me of, has anyone heard anything about Atlantis lately? I've tried to email her, but she hasn't responded. I'm starting to get worried...

i hear from her very often, mostly by mail. she's away from the board for technical reasons concerning the place she lives/works at the moment. up until last week she was pretty much ok, but as of now i haven't heard from her since 4-5 days. i'll try to get in touch via sms later today, but i'm sure she's ok and there is just a small problem with the 'net. however, i will let you know - pm-wise, possibly.

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

i hear from her very often, mostly by mail. she's away from the board for technical reasons concerning the place she lives/works at the moment. up until last week she was pretty much ok, but as of now i haven't heard from her since 4-5 days. i'll try to get in touch via sms later today, but i'm sure she's ok and there is just a small problem with the 'net. however, i will let you know - pm-wise, possibly.

Good to know. The last time I got email from her was something like two weeks ago.

-Villain

I remember my first nickname ever, a lot of people got offended when reading my posts, it was "god".

Originally posted by Thanatos
I remember my first nickname ever, a lot of people got offended when reading my posts, it was "god".

they should have felt proud god was posting on their board. :p

rahvin. (left out of the holy trinity for copyright matters)

yeah, people is always complaining about god never listening to them but when god registers in their favorite forum and makes an available email address for them to write, they get upset ...sheesh!!!

by the way, where is the religion thread you were going to post Rahvin?

by the way, where is the religion thread you were going to post Rahvin?

in my crowded head. :p

point is, i still have to decide how to put it exactly. i wouldn't want it to be a simple "post your thoughts on religion/faith" stuff, because one tends to lose all control on threads like this very quickly. gotta think about it. i haven't got many plans for the w-e anyway. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

in my crowded head. :p

point is, i still have to decide how to put it exactly. i wouldn't want it to be a simple "post your thoughts on religion/faith" stuff, because one tends to lose all control on threads like this very quickly. gotta think about it. i haven't got many plans for the w-e anyway. ;)

rahvin.

what is w-e??? I'm eager to post on that famed religion thread of yours Rahvin so unravel the spaguettis in your head and think of something fast.

Thanatos (wheting his scythe for the upcoming battle).

@rahve: Since you won't be doing much on the w-e (=week-end ;) ) and you don't like simple "post your thoughts on religion/faith" stuff, plz include a question about what people here believe there is after death (if they believe there is anything at all), cause this subject is troubling me a lot the last few days :err:

@F_V, mousewings and everyone else with railroad-possible-nicks: I'm glad your current nick wasn't taken :D

Originally posted by Siren
@rahve: Since you won't be doing much on the w-e (=week-end ;) ) and you don't like simple "post your thoughts on religion/faith" stuff, plz include a question about what people here believe there is after death (if they believe there is anything at all), cause this subject is troubling me a lot the last few days :err:

sure, dear.

*scribbles frantically*
;)

rahvin.

First time when I used this nick was in 1999 (i guess...)...I played Diablo in online. Nowdays i two nick...RealHazard and Twisted fuck....that`s from The Crow.."I ain't ... twisted like
you two fucks."

hehe...
On this other board I visit, there was this guy called "I am Jesus Christ". I don't remember seeing the guy, but my friend saw him. He had an avatar of Jesus (an actor playing him from some movie). That offended some people, but others found it hilarious. I guess the level of being offended depends on which boards you use the nicknames on...

I've heard of much worse ones though...

well I really thought atlantis was writing with another nickname...I won't say who though, I would be ashamed (lucky me I didn't say nothing here :rolleyes: )

as for the religion thread....oh no!!!!!

fathervic (religious enough for trying to talk about it ;) )

I use Vengeful_god and Dr Sausage Legs for chats.

I was going to use ass bandit but silly ppl would think I was gay and not a donkey riding villain that stole from the rich and gave to the quasi-needy :(

Greetings.

In the ealry days I used Nemesis as a nick, until I found out it was a woman's name in the original myth :rolleyes:

Then I used Kitsune, which is the word for "fox" OR "fox spirit" in japanese (never really sure about either one ; I believe it is just fox).

I also had Jester's Tear for a while, and FoxPooka for a week or two.