If you're interested in seeing a new video..

Wow! i am amazed by this video. The song is great, the video is great. This video is so professional unlike the other metal videos.

By the way, who does the clean vocals at the beginning of the song?

m0rtis said:
Wow! i am amazed by this video. The song is great, the video is great. This video is so professional unlike the other metal videos.

By the way, who does the clean vocals at the beginning of the song?
I believe it's the guitarist left of the singer.
You can see a mic stand there
edit: oh, it's the bass-player if I'm not wrong:p

Just downloaded and watched the video. I agree with the others. Great video. Along with "My Twin" this the best video that I've seen. I'll have to make wish for MTV Finland to show it in Headbanger's Ball.

Beautiful video! Daylight dies are too depressing for me now...but the photography of the video is really nice.
Well done!

I've got to agree with the rest of the people here, the song is great. In fact it's so good that I ordered the CD + T-shirt combo directly from the band. For $30 (or 24,13€ with today's exchange rate) I'd say that's a real bargain.

Hevimees said:
I've got to agree with the rest of the people here, the song is great. In fact it's so good that I ordered the CD + T-shirt combo directly from the band. For $30 (or 24,13€ with today's exchange rate) I'd say that's a real bargain.

We try to make it a bargain, as we know most people are on a limited budget.. and it helps us tremendously when people buy directly from us.

Again, thanks to all for such positive words on the video & the song. Hopefully a few people who hadn't heard the album made the effort to check it out.

Vincent J. said:
I believe it's the guitarist left of the singer.
You can see a mic stand there
edit: oh, it's the bass-player if I'm not wrong:p
yeah he's regan if i'm right, hehe i saw him with short hairs, and he was too skinny back in 2002

KICKASS VIDEO!

that just makes me sad.. cuz it reminds me that my "Dismantling Devotion" cd i got from ebay (among with Rapture's Silent Stage ) never got here.... :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

again it impressed me a lot.. great work ! Daylight Dies r0cks big time.. i gotta buy Dismantling Devotion again :cry:

I'd love to order the album + shirt, but I don't have a credit-card, and I have no idea if paypall can work for me and if I may make an account etc.
otherwise it would be just a matter of time before I bought it...

Vincent J. said:
I'd love to order the album + shirt, but I don't have a credit-card, and I have no idea if paypall can work for me and if I may make an account etc.
otherwise it would be just a matter of time before I bought it...

PM me and maybe we can work something else out besides paypal if you absolutely can't use a CC or paypal..

Also, the clean vocals are done by Egan O'Rourke, the bassist.

MadTinus said:
Sucks it didn't arrive, buy it directly from the band if you're gonna buy it again!

i'll.. i'm kinda short on money right now.. have ordered some kata vinyls.. and going to travel some 2187 km to see Anathema's gig.. but since i found out about this shirt+cd combo in DOLLARS** it just got my total attention.. really great!

** after visiting so mutch Bloodbath's and Katatonia's merch section and seeing all euros around :(