Ignitor - Road of Bones

Orfanos

Apr 19, 2005
Greece
Well, well, it looks like the year of the female revolution in true heavy metal.

After the amazing debut album by Poland's Crystal Viper, here we have another great effort, that comes (this time) from the United States. Ignitor is a quite new band from Austin, Texas, that plays a great bunch of heavy metal, influenced by legends like Judas Priest, Accept, Metal Church etc. They have released a demo EP back at 2004 ("Take To The Sky") and here we have their first full length, released by italian label Cruz Del Sur.

The sound remains the same. Judas Priest, Metal Church, Accept. True heavy fucking metal! Nothing more, nothing less. Although I think that there are some songs that are weaker than the rest, the album is very good and will satisfy any fan of the above mentioned bands. And don't forget about the female vocalist. Erika Swinnich has a unique style that you will enjoy for sure.

For more information, check out their website, www.ignitor.org and their myspace page, www.myspace.com/ignitor

Texas band indeed, from Austin.

I disagree for the "average at best", but I don't say anything because it is only your opinion.