Ignitor for Powerfest 2008

MTMMAG Chuck

Mar 16, 2002
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Don't know if anyone has heard this band, but they're like a female fronted Judas Priest and are killer live. I happened to catch them in Austin TX (where they live) and they just put out their first CD on Cruz De La Sur or whatever records. Would be a good slot, don't know on drawing new fans in Chicago, but they are damn good.

Check them out www.myspace.com/ignitor

I've seen these guys and girls in person, and yeah, you know I didn't really think about that when I met them. My thought was hey this band kicks some ass on stage, and I loved the music. I don't care that Rob Halford is gay, nor would I care if a band I like has a tranny in it, not that I assume they do.

I know the singer is definitely a woman and much better looking in person than her photos give her justice, the bassist, main guitar player (Batlord from Agony Column) and drummer are all definitely dudes. The last one, the rhythm guitarist I thought was a rather tall large woman, but you know I've met many large and tall women in my life, doesn't mean they used to be a dudes or have adams apples. Heck my ex-wife was 6 foot and had broader shoulders than I did. I've seen some guys that could pass for chicks with long hair, I don't assume they're gay.

Hey, hope you can bring Ignitor to Kansas.

I can care less about gays...I have lots of good freinds who are gay. I have black, yellow and jew freinds. I just hate trannies. They are obnoxious. I live near boystown and I used to work next to this drag/tranny bar. THEY ARE ALL ANNOYING. They are always the loudest in a restraunt, on the train or bus, and think they are the shit when walking down the street.

Nothing against Ingnitor. I heard a few tracks and they did nothing to impress me.