TESTAMENT CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

Re: The announcement

Nice. This is great news. Congratulations!

Re: Gig @ Jackhammer in '97

The anniversary of that show just passed the 10-year mark last Aug 9. Ten fekkin years already! There were at least a couple other good shows there in the months prior to that one, too.

jackhammer96-97.jpg

That time period was certainly an interesting stretch along the musical highway of life. :) Ahhh the memories...

Re: The announcement

Nice. This is great news. Congratulations!

Re: Gig @ Jackhammer in '97

The anniversary of that show just passed the 10-year mark last Aug 9. Ten fekkin years already! There were at least a couple other good shows there in the months prior to that one, too.

jackhammer96-97.jpg

That time period was certainly an interesting stretch along the musical highway of life. :) Ahhh the memories...

Damn I'm jealous. Some of us young peeps were not old enough to go there before it closed down.

That Ronnie James Dio show at Jackhammer was amazing for one reason... My Dying Bride was the support band. It was the only time that band has been here.

Yeah, I first found that out from reading MDB tour history on their site.
Very interesting mix, Dio and MDB.
I would love to see MDB.

Jackhammers was a cool club. There was a side room that had a large window where you could see the stage from, but muffled the sound just enough where you could hear it, but still have a conversation.

I was in college when most of those shows went down.

I was only there once towards the end of 97 for a Manowar gig.