TESTAMENT CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

So tell me, is the Super 8 walking distance to this venue or not? I see the rest or not, but it looks as though this one is.

So tell me, is the Super 8 walking distance to this venue or not? I see the rest or not, but it looks as though this one is.

It's directly across the street from the Venue. I just booked the 3 nights yesterday. Anyone who has gotten a room for a gig at The Pearl Room will tell you that it's no problem.

if you are driving in from out of state, it is nice because everything is pretty much on the same block....if you are a local...it sucks because driving each day to hillbilly land blows. Dont want to get a room and sit there all day.

i will be flying in, so that is good to hear. hillbilly land.... ROFL.
well, i hope it is better than a couple of years ago, it sounds like it is.

Excellent news guys!!:headbang::kickass: What a killer Christmas present for us!
Congrats!! Can't wait to see the other headliner now :)

if you are driving in from out of state, it is nice because everything is pretty much on the same block....if you are a local...it sucks because driving each day to hillbilly land blows. Dont want to get a room and sit there all day.

You're a fucking moron and every time you post on this forum you prove it over and over. You're nothing but a whiney CUNT. Period. That earlier post about wanting to see Elevenking instead of Testament is just about the dumbest fucking post I've ever read. I wish CRJ would beat the shit out of you. You shouldn't even be allowed to post here. Why don't you go and hang out at that prog power board where you belong. Fag.