BIOMECHANICAL interview w/ Powerfest stuff also posted, plus more goodies!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that along with the Eldritch interview I posted on my site on Friday, I also posted a Biomechanical interview with John K. I loved his answers, as they were quite in depth! I decided it would be great fun to do a showcase of interviews from the international bands of this year's Powerfest. They aren't your run-of-the-mill interviews, either. I wanted to try to get everyone something a little different. John (Coyne) and I came up with a wide range of questions so that if you don't know the band, we are here to enlighten you and if you DO know the band, I tried to incorporate some more detailed questions. Also tried to get some off-the-wall questions too, just to keep it interesting! :)

Keep an eye on the forum here too, as there will be new threads about the interviews I will be posting on THIS Friday with Nocturnal Rites and FOUR memebers of Morgana Lefay (egads, that was crazy, lol). So please - if you're not totally familiar with Biomechanical, Eldritch, Nocturnal Rites or Morgana Lefay, take a look - the interviews turned out really well IMHO and most of them are funny, too! I hope it can give you a little insight. OH! If you have any other questions about the band or interviews, post them here - maybe some of us on the forum can help. :D

Go to www.photomistress.com to see the interviews. When you get to the site, go to INTERACT and then INTERVIEWS and the links will be right there to them. If you'd like to see TONS (aka almost 1000) of live and off stage photos from last year's Powerfest, go to GALLERIES and then METALFESTS and the link is right there, in case you're interested. Hope you guys like everything! :headbang: