ILL NIÑO: 'Forgive Me Father' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Forgive Me Father", the new video from New Jersey/New York's ILL NIÑO, can be seen below. The clip was filmed on September 5 in Chicago, Illinois. "Forgive Me Father" comes off ILL NIÑO's latest album, "Epidemia", which was released on October 22, 2012 via Victory Records. The recording sessions for "Epidemia" took place in Hoboken, New Jersey; Austin, Texas; and Denver, Colorado. For nearly fifteen years, ILL NIÑO has gained a loyal and dedicated fan base while creating its own unique style of Latin-influenced, aggressive metal. Utilizing bilingual vocals, Latin/tribal rhythms and powerful melodies, "Epidemia" is bound to spread worldwide. "Epidemia" track listing: 01. The Depression 02. Only The Unloved 03. La Epidemia 04. Eva 05. Demi-God 06. Death Wants More 07. Escape 08. Time Won't Save You 09. Forgive Me Father... 10. Invisible People ILL NIÑO's previous video, "La Epidemia", featured a guest appearance by EMMURE frontman Frankie Palmeri. The clip was filmed on September 29, 2012 at The Rave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
illninovideosept2013_638.jpg

More...