ILL NIÑO To Film 'Forgive Me Father' Video This Thursday

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
New Jersey/New York's ILL NIÑO will film a video for the song "Forgive Me Father" this coming Thursday, September 5 in Chicago, Illinois. The track comes off the band's latest album, "Epidemia", which was released on October 22, 2012 via Victory Records. The recording sessions for "Epidemia" took place in Hoboken, New Jersey; Austin, Texas; and Denver, Colorado.For nearly fifteen years, ILL NIÑO has gained a loyal and dedicated fan base while creating its own unique style of Latin-influenced, aggressive metal. Utilizing bilingual vocals, Latin/tribal rhythms and powerful melodies, "Epidemia" is bound to spread worldwide. "Epidemia" track listing:01. The Depression02. Only The Unloved03. La Epidemia04. Eva05. Demi-God06. Death Wants More07. Escape08. Time Won't Save You09. Forgive Me Father... 10. Invisible PeopleILL NIÑO's latest video, "La Epidemia", features a guest appearance by EMMURE frontman Frankie Palmeri. The clip was filmed on September 29, 2012 at The Rave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
illninovideosept2013_638.jpg

More...