I'll Pimp Your Flyer (for the kayo peeps)

subskull

Mar 19, 2004
Deathland
I like this idea of fans helping out with these flyer thingys. I got all excited when I saw mindspells "Design me a flyer bitch" thread but inkybmaestro had already gotten in on that sweet action.

Here's the deal......I run a small printing & graphic design company just outside of Nashville. I will be more than happy to design flyers and handouts for the Nashville show in October as well as the Chattanooga show and maybe even Atlanta (depending on logistical details).

Besides our badass Heidelberg QMDI printing press I have an HP 5550 in my office which can print on 12x18 sheets. I WILL DO THESE IN COLOR on nice paper stock (not cheap shit). I am a competent designer and can come up with something that will make you look like your some major label big shots who spent a lot of money on these. In other words I will put a considerable amount of my time into this stuff.

Did I mention these are free? Yep....that's how I roll.

If interested we can talk about details.

-Mike

Can you post some samples of your work? I'm a graphic designer too and I just like to see other people's work.

I would be happy to send you some pdfs or jpegs of some stuff I've done over the years. Email??? I don't have a clue as to how to post images / links on here. I assume it can't be that hard, it's just that I've never done it. Is it simply drag and drop into this dialog box? Or is there a little more to it than that? I actually wouldn't mind knowing how to do it.

Instructions?
Tips?
Bueller?