I'll Wear Black Until There's Something Darker Shirt...

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
I went to the show last night and was hoping to see it there but the selection was minimal.
I can't find it anywhere...
Does anyone know where I can find it? Websites that would sell Katatonia merch?

thanks

I went to the show last night and was hoping to see it there but the selection was minimal.
I can't find it anywhere...
Does anyone know where I can find it? Websites that would sell Katatonia merch?

thanks

Katatonia.com is currently sold out of that shirt.. but that's the only place you'll find one (unless someone is selling a used one somewhere). It may reappear in the future, not sure..

I didn't buy that shirt. i thought it was the most emo shirt i've ever seen in my entire life, even though it was the mighty katatonia. Just didn't fit their image or style.

We all know Katatonia will never be affiliated with "emo" so it really doesnt matter. I could care less what anyone thinks of what I wear anyway.

yeah seriously... all the sudden these little emo clones decide that they dont get enough attention so they act depressed in order to get it. then everyone realizes how ridiculous they are, and since 99% of people are musically retarded, they see any form of dark music as 'emo'....

"I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE! I CAN SEE ALL OBSTACLES IN MY WAYYYYYY"
if you ask me - THATS depressing music
how false and and superficial can people get

i swear on day the world is gonna turn into a bubblegum candyland store

i agree with Tinus there.. i found it übber cool when first saw it.. in the funny way.. 'fukk rokk yeah! black until there's sumvinz darker.'

that shirt was the one i wanted more from all kata merch i ever saw.. i found it so amazing to have a black stamp on a black shirt.. unfortunally it kinda sucks for me - money wise .. so i kinda had to let it go..