katatonia t shirts

Jenny666

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2001
I went to the concert few days ago and I saw a t shirt that I wanted to buy but I hadn't got money.I'm searching for it now but I can't find it!It's a limited edition and on the shirt there's a hand over a dead head.
Is there someone to help me?WHERE CAN I FIND IT???
(I've already searched for it on the net,on the sites that are in links in the katatonia site)
Thanks for answering me
(well,I hope you all understood what I said because I'm french and I don't speak very well english)
Jenny

Hey I'm new to UM. There used to be a "Black Session" Katatonia t-shirt that had a winding road up to a huge building for sale on the Katatonia website. I didn't particularly want to order something then so I decided to wait it out. I checked back recently and it was gone! Anyone know where I can get one? I'm from Vancouver so I can't get one from a gig like you guys recommended.

Hey I'm new to UM. There used to be a "Black Session" Katatonia t-shirt that had a winding road up to a huge building for sale on the Katatonia website. I didn't particularly want to order something then so I decided to wait it out. I checked back recently and it was gone! Anyone know where I can get one? I'm from Vancouver so I can't get one from a gig like you guys recommended.

This shirt has been long sold out. I think I actually have on in XL laying around. If you're interested, PM me.

Hey mikem1234, I'm assuming you mean Vancouver, BC. I live a little more than an hour drive outside of Van (in chilliwack to be exact), and there's nowhere you can find Katatonia shirts man, not even the rock shop. I've even looked in the States a bit and I couldn't find a thing. That's why I'm bringing a buttload of cash to the Hollywood show :heh:

Must... get... a... Brave Murder Day... shirt :)
heh.. is this good enough?
21506.jpg
I have this. Coolest Katatonia shirt ever made! :cool: