Katatonia SOUNDS OF DECAY shirts

@Mad Tinus: I was including the 'Idle' EP. =P As far as I'm concerned, I only have half of DD's discography right now, just like I don't have all of BG's discography because I don't own the 'A Past and Future Secret' and 'Mr. Sandman' (though I do have 'Bright Eyes', the Japanese version of the 'Mr. Sandman' single) single. =P Same with Katatonia -- I'll never have the discography until I get 'Saw You Drown' and the CD version of 'Jhva Elohim Meth' (got it on vinyl though). Anyway, that was a long reply. =P

@Jesse: Ok, cool. I'll refrain from asking more questions and go to the site instead. What other bands do you like, btw? And, you're welcome. ^_^

Ryan

Fuck yeah, I got my shirt today! I mean, it's been here for a while, but I've been gone on vacation (I won the shirt the morning I left). Looks really, really nice. Now get to work on making some Jhva Elohim Meth shirts, and some For Funerals To Come... shirts. I think a JEM shirt with the front cover on the front and the picture of Jonas and Anders in corpsepaint and wielding weapons on the back, with 'GOD IS DEAD AND SHALL FOREVER BE' beneath it, would be really nice. \m/