The New Sounds of Decay -shirt

volsu

Grunt
Feb 18, 2004
www.avernal.tk
I just saw that there is a new beautiful Sounds of Decay shirt published and it can be ordered through the site. The only problem is that I'd have to pay it via paypal, which is not possible for me. Is there by any chance a different way to get this shirt? Maybe straight from you, Anders?

I really need this gem :D

MadTinus said:
Why not sell those on ebay then..?

Because I learned through the process of selling these shirts that XL are definitely not the most popular and end up with few bids or no bids at all. Hence Ebay fees, a shirt selling for not much at all and a long wait time for an individual shirt to sell.

I also wanted to hurry up and get rid of the last few remaining to move on with new designs (no telling... yet), as opposed to waiting an entire week for a single one-sized shirt to sell.

jesse said:
Because I learned through the process of selling these shirts that XL are definitely not the most popular and end up with few bids or no bids at all. Hence Ebay fees, a shirt selling for not much at all and a long wait time for an individual shirt to sell.

I also wanted to hurry up and get rid of the last few remaining to move on with new designs (no telling... yet), as opposed to waiting an entire week for a single one-sized shirt to sell.

aw, see, i want an XL but i'm usually a 2XL...but i can wear XL if they don't shrink horribly.

I'm just a bit apprehensive, lol

jesse said:
Sure it is. The Medium and Large sizes are totally sold out. It's only the XL available. Those who acted early and got them on Ebay got exactly what they wanted. Now there are a few XL's left only..

Ah, alright.

I don't give a shit about the XL's. I'm a medium guy. :)

if they are gildan, they seem to be pretty big compared to other shirts of the same size... I usually wear mediums, but I got the sounds of decay shirt in a small and it fits perfect. but I dont know about bigger sizes