Katatonia shirts

Shirts: BMD, DO original, DO new, Jhva Elohim Meth, Brave Yester Day's, LFDGD, Logo w/ Clean Today lyrics, Sweet Nurse, Black On Black logo, 2006 tour grey, 2007 tour black, TGCD, Viva Emptiness/Wealth, Tonight's Decision...I think that's it? haha...

Sweatshirt: Zipper with logo.

I think I have enuff till the new cd stuff comes out...or if there is another older style shirt remade *hint hint*

Shirts: Dance of December Souls, Brave Murder Day, Sounds of Decay, Saw You Drown, Discouraged Ones (new), Tonight's Decision, Sweet Nurse, Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Viva Emptiness, Wealth, My Twin, two different The Great Cold Distance shirts, black on black shirt, ornamental logo shirt with 'Deliberation' lyrics in a swirl on back, light grey 2006 tour shirt, black 2006 tour shirt, old logo shirt (illegitimate), uh... I think there are a couple more, but I can't remember right now.

Hoodie: Ornamental logo, zippered. I freaking LOVE this hoodie.

Of the 'new logo' T-shirts, my favorites are the new Discouraged Ones shirt, the ornamental logo shirt with the 'Deliberation' lyrics, and the Tonight's Decision shirt - very pretty. Saw You Drown is a nice shirt, too.

Of the 'old logo' shirts, my favorite is the Dance of December Souls shirt, but the Sounds of Decay shirt kicks a lot of ass as well. I still need to get the freaking Jhva Elohim Meth shirt!

hey right now theres a shirt on there, not sure if you listed it, but it was limited to 33, id get it, but i fear i wont have the money for that hahaha, plus im not sure if something classified as small/medium would fit me, i know medium would......

hey right now theres a shirt on there, not sure if you listed it, but it was limited to 33, id get it, but i fear i wont have the money for that hahaha, plus im not sure if something classified as small/medium would fit me, i know medium would......

I listed that shirt. What i mean by small/medium is that most smalls aren't ever "Small" most of my size small shirts are borderline medium and this shirt is just like that. Does that make sense?

I'd love to see this shirt stay within this "Kata family" :)

I listed that shirt. What i mean by small/medium is that most smalls aren't ever "Small" most of my size small shirts are borderline medium and this shirt is just like that. Does that make sense?

I'd love to see this shirt stay within this "Kata family" :)

oh wow cool, im really considering buying it, its a really cool looking shirt and its so rare i know ill never see another hahaha. it might be a bit tight but ill go brood on it some more haha, i know i'll regret it if i dont at least make an offer

I'm selling this one thru TRADERA.COM right now. Auction HERE
180 SEK (aprox 19 EURO) is my starting bid.
Bought it at the '99 show at Klubben, Sthlm. (w Paradise Lost)

65926550_1.jpg

I've got one short sleeve and one long sleeve from the Viva Emptiness range and a short sleeve Brave Murder Day which I love very much!

haha since i passed on this one i might get this one for my girlfriend, small is too little for me(just barely) and a little big on her, shes been looking for one forever

I wont one of these like you would't believe.

Hi, I'm in canberra this weekend, I miss it.

People are always shocked when you say you miss Canberra. I missed it when I was overseas too. Now I miss Europe hehe.

These are the shirts + hoodie I have. Need moreeeee. Between Katatonia and Devil Doll I have everyday covered. Need more hoodies though.

n1192007016_30090669_2371.jpg

well... no one ever placed a bid on that My Twin shirt I listed :-(

So i've listed my Sounds Of Decay shirt on ebay and I hope someone is willing to buy it because i could sure use the money :erk:

The shirt is in excellent condition, i've only worn it maybe twice and that was just at home... I could never look good in colors, much less tan :lol:

ditto, im still also looking for a dance of december souls short sleeve in short or large, anyone have one they want to sell? i cant find them anywhere