Katatonia shirts

Oct 24, 2007
Canada
im sure there is already a thread like this but i searched and couldnt find one, im wondering what's your favorite katatonia shirt?
and anyone know where i can get a dance of december souls shirt, i just heard the album and i love it

The really cool shirts were in stock long before I listened to them, unfortunatly.

But from the ones I have, I most like the My Twin shirt.

im sure there is already a thread like this but i searched and couldnt find one, im wondering what's your favorite katatonia shirt?
and anyone know where i can get a dance of december souls shirt, i just heard the album and i love it
Better late than never ;)

DoDS shirts were printed last year, but are sold out, so ebay is your only chance.

I have a few Kata-shirts, don't really have a fave, the Sounds of Decay one is nice.

I have 5 Katatonia shirts that I regularly wear and I have to say that I like them all. I got the Jhva Elohim Meth shirt, Discouraged Ones, LFDGD "Am I Transperent", Wealth, and US Fall 07 tour shirt.

:mad:I don't have as many as I want. I only have a Discouraged Long sleeve and a Zip, hoddie. I lost my Viva Emptiness shirt:cry:

Better late than never ;)

DoDS shirts were printed last year, but are sold out, so ebay is your only chance.

I have a few Kata-shirts, don't really have a fave, the Sounds of Decay one is nice.

fuck i was lucky to get my hands on an original sounds of decay ep at this dumpy pawn shop, it was there for months before i picked it up, big boxcutter slash through it though:zombie:

Exactly...Everyone in Europe is having a fun time with this! And I overhear so much talk from Europeans living here and how much they regret moving here now, hehe. :)

Well...I guess its cool I know a lot of good places that import in stuff...though with how much it is to ship things these days, I don't know how long it will last.