Illdisposed - Surviving The Tsunami

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Illdisposed - Surviving The Tsunamiposted on 01-07-2005 @ 12:15 PM by </SPAN>- [email="macslasher@hotmail.com"]slasher[/email] Bass player Jonas Kloge of Danish melodic death metallers ILLDISPOSED has checked in with the following message:

"I was in a restaurant when lots of hysterical people suddenly came running into the place. Everything was chaos and at first I didn't know what was going on. I went to the door and looked outside, at bit confused, the sight was shocking. Huge waves were filling the streets with water and the palms were breaking like matches. Water filled the restaurant and partly broke the staircase which led to the roof of the building. I climbed up the broken stairs and when I reached the top of the stairs I saw a woman and her 2 children struggling in the water under the stairs. I climbed down the stairs again, reaching out for one of the kids, carrying him up to the roof of the building where we were safe so far. Fortunately the woman and her other child were saved as well.

On top of the building I could see how the wave destroyed everything, houses crumbled and trees broke. When the wave disappeared we ran like hell to a nearby mountain where we spent the night."

In related news, no update has been given about NASUM vocalist/guitarist Mieszko Talarczyk since he went missing on Decemeber 27th.

illdisposed.jpg

The middle dood.

well...since that happend...the swedish news hasen't talked about anything else than the dissaster....there was alot of swedes who died down there...the largest ammount of tourists down there are from scandinavia.

InFlame00 said:
well...since that happend...the swedish news hasen't talked about anything else than the dissaster....there was alot of swedes who died down there...the largest ammount of tourists down there are from scandinavia.
I watched hours of news about it yesterday on CNN. There were lots of Swedes and such there. Truly a tragedy.

"I climbed up the broken stairs and when I reached the top of the stairs I saw a woman and her 2 children struggling in the water under the stairs. I climbed down the stairs again, reaching out for one of the kids, carrying him up to the roof of the building where we were safe so far. Fortunately the woman and her other child were saved as well."

Cool guy