ILLUMINARIUM ARTIFEX IS HERE!

BabyDuck

Delicate Fuckin Flower
Jul 15, 2005
The city that rhymes with fun!
ILLUMINARIUM ARTIFEX IS HERE!

Finally I'm done school for the summer... and had enough time this week to upload the first 1/3 of my 1500 pictures onto a photo album website

http://illuminariumartifex.myphotoalbum.com/

uploaded now is our trip up to Worchester, and The BOYS in concert at the Palladium..... Still to come is/are

Dragonforce that nite too
IE BBKINGS
an assortment of Times square photos
IE JAXX
and most likely a shitload of pics of my daughter.... (gramma's looking at the site too yo)

Enjoy, let me know what you think, peace, love, booze, sex.

Cort

P.S. Illuminarium Artifex = Latin = Light Artist:)

love the pics as far as I saw them! glanced over the pages and clicked on a few just before bedtime yesterday. thought I'd check them all here at work, but that domain is blocked by the filter they use here :(

BabyDuck said:
JustJokes

who's joking?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm14nd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm6zb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I have time I want to add more pictures to the website i have:
Promo shots from 2005
shots from seattle 2005 july
winnipeg shots sept
saskatoon august 2005
and the pics from the jam spot ( the collage on the first page)

I'm to lazy to do them all right now, but if there is anything people want to see I can get them going.
let me know!

Cortney
P.s. I'd love some feedback on the pics already posted THANKS GUYS!

can't wait to see them! I'm at work now... big red forbidden screen when trying to reach myspace ;)
I will update the website too with Tim's newsmessage, forgot last night! Got a phonecall of an old friend.. we were always like sisters so we talked for hours until my cellphone battery was empty :lol: and I went to bed early after that...