I'm a loser.

Mar 20, 2004
Stroudsburg, PA
So yea... I'm getting tired of signing on AIM in the wee hours of the night and having nooone to talk to, but moreso I'm just sitting here waiting to read replies or talking to people via the message boards.

SOOOO...

I'm looking for people on here that would want to talk about music, bullshit, the weather, life, exchange guitar pro files, trade bootlegs, share new music, anything that comes up. So, if you don't hate me, you feel impartial towards me, you think I'm awesome, or you don't give a shit and get bored too...

Add me to your AIM list and msg me; MetalorDie20

If you are unsure of how to reply to this.. Just think to yourself:
What Would Jesus Do?

I've been Bodomized said:
If you are unsure of how to reply to this.. Just think to yourself:
What Would Jesus Do?

i have my own self reflecting question to live by.....

What Would Johnny Damon Do?

i get the same way, so feel free to i-m me....warheartwsc. im just too lazy to add you at the moment....besides i have to go to a meeting

Get MSN and we'll talk. I generally like talking about Big Fucking Lasers, and what I would do with one if I had it.

it would be totally sweet. Almost ninja sweet.

anyway my msn tag is howardkyle18@hotmail.com my screen name changes several times a day.

msn is the shittiest network ever :lol:
i just started using it because all the hot internet chicks apparently migrated there :guh:

:p

and yeah, eef's right, miranda is pretty kick ass, you can take it anywhere and run it from a disk... and any problems related to MSN, it's the networks fault :p