I'm a noobie..

.Crushed.Dreams.

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2006
Winterpeg, MB.
Hey all you metalheads...just thought I would drop a 'hello' because I'm new, and figured an introduction would be alright. I'm 18, pretty big metalhead (I like bands like As I Lay Dying, Nevermore, Opeth, Soilwork, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Lamb Of God, Unearth, etc. etc.etc. way too many to list). I'm going to University to be a teacher :: nerd snort :: but have the summer off to work, drink and rock out :headbang: !
I just went and saw Unearth a week or so ago, and unfortunately All That Remains cancelled. I was pretty bummed. BUT the guitarist of Unearth blew me a kiss, so I felt better, haha! Children Of Bodom, Lamb Of God and SLAYER is coming up real soon and then in August In Flames. Both concerts I am extremely pumped up for! WOO!
Anyway, besides my music I love to read, watch scary movies, write and hang out outside or at the park or w/e.
Welllll considering this turned into a rambling as opposed to me introducing myself, I'll just stop now.
:p

Hey welcome to the boards, hope you have a cool time at the unholy allicance show :kickass: