Im asking a favor, dear Metalheads

Jaar-Gilon said:
have a cry nick, just coz we dont get jackshit downunder doesnt mean we should be angry at people that have a chance to see these awesome bands.

Get your hand off it Paul. You're the one who's been crying ever since I told you how dumb your Pantera comments were.

Right, let me just clear this up.

My opinion still stands. I don't beleive that posting on a message board and clicking a few buttons earns this guy a metal show in his area. Maybe it's the fact that there's no metal in my area that makes me feel this way, but I think that metal fans need to be more pro-active in their scene, and getting a bunch of anonymous metal-geeks to vote online for their favorite band to come to town, is just plain slack.

EDIT: Also, I wasnt trying to be an arrogant prick in my original post. I was just stating my opinion.

:yell: *sniff*
My tears have filled a lake the size enough to support even the obeseness of your ego. But i suppose, things do get lighter in water aye

EternalEnemy said:
I shall activate my account tomorrow. Do you want me to tell some people about that forum?

Yeah, that would be a massive help to me if you did that. People seem reluctant to join a new forum so it's hard to get members.

Thanks a lot man. I look foward to you joining up.

I didnt get the email for that forum. Il try out in a few hours, now im busy watching DBZ with my girlfriend. Il im you later if it doesent work.

EternalEnemy said:
Well, there is this thing that if you would like to bother helping me out with clicking a button once and getting nothing back, then i would appreaciate it. The thing is this:
There is this place nearby, and some band plays there every week end. You can vote for two bands per day, then they ban your IP after that and the next day you can again.
You know what? Its mostly shitty pop bands. I recently went to see COB there, but mostly its not metal that they play there. Thats just wrong. Can tou help me out? I would like you to vote for Ensiferum and Finntroll since they are likely to be able to come
One more thing. You cant propably vote for the same bands all the time or they might ignore your votes, so you can also vote for some other FINNISH METAL BAND, NOT FOREIGNER. Preferably one of the 50 bands shown below (most of them are not metal, so dont pick an unknown band since then you propably do a misfavor.)

Here is the link:
http://www.nivalanurheilijat.fi/?page=bvote&a=ei

Oh, and if you think its immoral for me to ask this, then let me tell you: THERES NOTHING BUT CRAPPY POP COMING FOR LIKE 6 WEEKS, AND AFTER THAT ITS PROPABLY MORE POP. So please, its not hard. Go to that link and vote, it is very simple and would be a great favor. Actually you would support the bands, since you would make me go and pay for them, and then you would support metal.
If you agree to help me, please reply to this thread.

Oh and please mods, dont lock it. Please. This does no one harm, does it?

... I'd help, but I can't read the damn language :erk:

EternalEnemy said:
I didnt get the email for that forum. Il try out in a few hours, now im busy watching DBZ with my girlfriend. Il im you later if it doesent work.

You don't need an email for the forum. Once you register, you are able to post right away.

Jinn - Just click on a band, it doesn't matter if you don't understand the language (I didn't)

EternalEnemy said:
Oh and il post in your forum today, and advertise it. Soon.

Thanks again EternalEnemy. For some reason I had to validate yours (and one others) account. I have just activated your account so you are now able to post.

Haha, cool. That band was pretty good that you posted. I gave them a listen and replied.