Im bored, anyone from El Paso?

Well if you mean the music scene, it sucks bigger balls than an elephant could fit in tis mouth. Other than that, its just your everyday, boring as hell town but youll get used to it

Well if you like partying, you can go across the border to Juarez but I fucking hate that kinda atmosphere so I stay here every night like the loser I am and play my guitar, lol

I just found out I'm home tonight, too. Going across the border to drink cheap Mexican beer...Sounds fun. I've got my Southern & Cokes and I'm off to play my guitar, too.

NP: Krisiun-Ageless Venomous

BC Richs suck IMO. They dont sound good and I personally think they look like shit. Im in a band but its a stupid "nu-metal" band. Im rythum guitar and backup vocal. Were called Synthetic Disease. I soooo wanna get out of it but im staying so people will know I play the guitar and theyll want me in there band.

I've never played a BC Rich so I'll trust your opinion. Join my band :D. I don't have actually have one. But, I sure as hell hope you get yourself outta that one. The world does not need another nu-metal act. I know of some bands in Texas. I don't know how they sound though. Anyway, better let this thread die now :).

Yeah, I wanna quit so much, I just want to get my name out but no one here likes good music. Well if you get a band started, I wouldnt mind joining, itll probably be better than the one im in right now.
*casts Death3 on topic*
DIE BITCH DIE!!!!